Thread: 3-Month Billing coming up...

Default 3-Month Billing coming up...

Of course I'm concerned about the status and survivability of Horizons...another buyout and essentially no communications from the 'new' owners.

Was just recently charged for the second of my 3-month billing cycles and the third one is coming up in about a week...

While it is my hope the game continues, what happens if it folds...do I kiss my money goodbye?

To protect my plots and my real-life coin...

HOW do I quickly and most easily get EII (now PME) to change my upcoming 3-month renewal to a month-to-month cycle?

Thanks for a reply (though from EII/EIC/PME would be nice)
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist
    Treyvan - Adult Dragon 100A/100DC/100LS/95CS
    Skandrannon - Growing and Expert Dragon Crafter

Go straight to the source says me...is it possible for PBT to handles this? If so, that is what I recomend. They have a telephone number, and a good reputation. If they are able to change your billing cycle, that is the route I'd pursue...if not, I have no idea heh.
    'The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, ..., the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars' - Kerouac

Thread Information