Thread: Amadan's - Cheating and Exploiting

Default Amadan's - Cheating and Exploiting

What's done so far with the tons of information Amadan gathered in his "Cheating and Exploiting" thread?
    Other mmo games don't fear to hand out the name of botters/exploiters to the community if they are banned.
    Could we get an update of the procces?
    Royall on Order / Royal_wind_unity, Royall on Chaos
    Dinsdag on EU-Evernight (LOTRO)

He's gone .. company sold .. might have to start from square 1 again.

There are (probably) more important things to worry about for the new owners at this time.

To coin a phrase .. "give them time"

I doubt any company owner likes those who take advantage of a games mechanics

Food is food, just give us something to chew on that removes DP's

give them time? What time ffs?

Its like titanic when everybody jumped in the rescue boats..

He's gone .. company sold .. might have to start from square 1 again.

There are (probably) more important things to worry about for the new owners at this time.

To coin a phrase .. "give them time"

I doubt any company owner likes those who take advantage of a games mechanics
    With all due respect, we gave them time.

4+ months of it.

Other than tinkering around with in-game DM tools, we haven't seen a scrap of progress towards any kind of development for the game whatsoever at all.

--Dhalin

At this point in time in HZ if some one finds it fun to bot and explot and are willing to pay to do it each month I dont think they will care as I know I dont.
    Nothing But Love! That's what makes Dragons Fly!

Well.. one player could ruin the fun for lots more...

Quote Originally Posted by Dhalin
    With all due respect, we gave them time.any kind of development for the game whatsoever at all.

--Dhalin
    Gave EI time. We are aparently now going to have to deal with PME, which is probably going to start all over yet AGAIN. Dang I hate being treated like a hot potato.

Well would be nice to see the next week some official notes from the new owners......

next week and would be..... 2 (4 actually) forbidden words :-P

Gave EI time. We are aparently now going to have to deal with PME, which is probably going to start all over yet AGAIN. Dang I hate being treated like a hot potato.
    My problem with this, is that most of the same guys who were in EII/EIC are also in PME. Its the same dang company with a brand-spanking new name.

So basically, they change their company name, and make up some "sale", and that's supposed to warrant us giving them more time, when its the same people basically? Heh.... whatever. I guess a few more months won't hurt... but there will be a time when me, and other players are going to think "enough is enough" and decide to stop sending money...

The least they could do, is give us some official word... so far, other than the press release... all we've heard, is the sound of crickets chirping...

--Dhalin

Quote Originally Posted by Dhalin
    whatever. I guess a few more months won't hurt... but there will be a time when me, and other players are going to think "enough is enough" and decide to stop sending money...
    uh....

if the rest of the world was as tolerant and patient as the remaining active players, world peace would be inevitable.

i dunno if you guys are saints, or...... something else.

i dunno if you guys are saints, or...... something else.
    oh, we are definitely something else! ;-)

I'm a cat...

(*edited*25 char limit)
    Last edited by Peaches; December 5th, 2006 at 08:10 PM.
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

Thread Information