Thread: Taint of the Crimson Scourge

Default Taint of the Crimson Scourge

I'm happy about the jewelry that drops rarely from the Crimson Scourge...the stats are great in some cases, the knock out of "spellbind" really helps, and the blight damage hardly seems noticeable...Although it is blighted and not meant to be perfect, the thing that really keeps me from wearing it is that message ("xxxxx uses Taint of the Crimson Scourge"). I think it could really do without the spam...at least when wearing the jewelry. [I]

Default Re: Taint of the Crimson Scourge

Perhaps it is there for a reason? Some characters may RP being sensitive to Blight (such items would radiate that, right?) . . . maybe to alert guards in NPC towns for a future game feature?

Anyway, it may best to just to take it along with the statistic benefits it affords to biped characters. No CS dragons = no CS dragon items (well, except for the Withered Scales in Western Deadlands).
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

Serat

The print of that message seems like it is on the wrong channel. Someone on order has that message spamming in New Rachival all the time. Gets old when you are trying to talk to someone and the conversation is lost in a sea of spam. Shouldn't that just print to the personal combat event channel, like one's hits/misses/evasions?

I haven't met any players that RP on Chaos (shadow still far as I'm concerned my home).[:D]

Aren't all of the "sensitive" typesall on order?[^o)]

Thread Information