Thread: more dragon lair plots needed

Default more dragon lair plots needed

i think that we need more lairs even if their just small one there are not enough to go around to all the dragons and there are tons of bi-ped plots just sitting there. if we can or not i would still like to know why or why not and if there are any plans to address this ty

Default When plot reclamation returns

I have a feeling that it will open up lots of lairs and plots.

I think more dragon lairs would be good, too; most towns only have 2 or 3 dragon lairs, and a whole slew of biped plots. Rather disproportionate with the ratio of dragon players to bipeds, it's no wonder just about every dragon lair is sold out while there are dozens of open (albeit small) biped plots around.

Ummmmmm have you gone lair hunting? There are still a lot of them open with no owners at all. Thier may not be any where you want one but there are still pleanty open and for sale.

I am a biped, just merely saying that every dragon lair I've passed by recently even in relatively remote locations is sold, while most of the biped plots in those same towns are for sale.

This is on Chaos, I don't know what it's like on Order.

It was a suggestion/complaint I made back when they announced locations - of the overwhelming low number of "city/convinent" placed dragon lairs in towns - much less the DRAGON towns (I mean come on....).

However, on Order there are many lairs that are not sold. Even including ones in pretty convienent places around Chiconis and Dralk. Just gotta go lair hunting.

though true - a plot reclamation would release a few more I'm sure - but they best not do one before account "reclamation" is all worked out .
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Thread Information