Thread: can't log in

Default can't log in

i am unable to log in due to a transport error anyone else getting this

'The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, ..., the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars' - Kerouac

having a problem i've never had before.
    when i try to use the launcher it brings up an error window that says
    "Error Code: Server was unable to process request. --> The requested name is valid, but no data of the requested type was found"

when i try to log in via the site it says:

Server Error in '/' Application.

The underlying connection was closed: The remote name could not be resolved.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: The remote name could not be resolved.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.
    Stack Trace:

[WebException: The underlying connection was closed: The remote name could not be resolved.]
    System.Net.HttpWebRequest.CheckFinalStatus() +677
    System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncRes ult asyncResult) +140
    System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() +247
    horizonsistariacom.Artifact.Security.GetKey() +184
    horizonsistariacom._default.GetCountryToIPList() +23
    horizonsistariacom._default.checkCountry() +246
    horizonsistariacom._default.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +102
    System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67
    System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +750

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2032; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2032

and of course 5 mintues later it's working fine like there was never anything wrong ><

Quote Originally Posted by dorrin
    The underlying connection was closed: The remote name could not be resolved.
    This points to a problem with your local connection or your provider or such... good that it was temporary
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

Thread Information