Thread: Explorer 10...Refresh Icon (or lack thereof)

Default Explorer 10...Refresh Icon (or lack thereof)

After perusing the forums for a while, I realized that the only way to refresh the screeen is via a "Right-Click" and find "Refresh" on the pop up menu.

Tried looking for a way to put the "Refresh" Icon back on the tool bar but failed...

Is it possible...if so...how?

Thanks
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist
    Treyvan - Adult Dragon 100A/100DC/100LS/95CS
    Skandrannon - Growing and Expert Dragon Crafter

If you mean the New IE explorer look to the right of the address bar. The green arrows in a circle is refreash.

Or how bout the old <F5> trick. I know that works on most browsers.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Default Yup

I use f5. When I get my dual core chipset installed, am going back to the version before this new one, I hate this one currently. IF I can, that is.

Default Thanks...

Yeah...I meant EI 7...guess I was thinking of the new media player when I put in "10".

Guess I ddin't look in the right place...I now see the pair of "green arrows" tucked in at the end of the address bar...

Thanks...
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist
    Treyvan - Adult Dragon 100A/100DC/100LS/95CS
    Skandrannon - Growing and Expert Dragon Crafter

Thread Information