Thread: lair question

Default lair question

can you have both a lunus and heilan hall in one lair or do they still count as the same chamber also can you have a t1 lunus and a t2 lunus hall let me know i am just trying to get some ideals for my lair ty

I don't know about Halls, but for Libraries it works mixing Helian and Lunus. I would assume it would be the same for Halls

You can have one of each hall and lair chamber that is in the structure list. That is, assuming you have the volume for them.

Examples:
    Acceptable:
    T1 Helian Hall, T1 Lunus Hall
    T1 Helian Hall, T2 Helian Hall
    T1 Helian Hall, T2 Helian Hall, T1 Lunus Hall

Not Acceptable:
    T1 Helian Hall, T1 Helian Hall
    T2 Helian Hall, T2 Helian Hall

You can have 1 from each faction and tier in the lair assuming you have the space. I have 2 grandhalls planned in my lair.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonfyre
    I have 2 grandhalls planned in my lair.
    I mourn your poor claws and wings the amount of work before them, they'll surely die from it.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Well it looks like i got nothing else to do as a dragon thats maxed out. And I refuse to roll up an alt for anything but storage. So what else is there to do...lol. Besides even with 2 grandhalls in the Serenity guild lair i still have 3-4 floors of just empty space. And thats after having 1 of each of the machines and all 6 libraries and i dont even know how many silos planned... ROFL

Thread Information