Thread: I want to Pay!

Unhappy I want to Pay!

*sighs* This is a warning that will most likey get locked or deleted. Do not follow EI's instructions for credit card changing. Unless you have an active sub that you wish to call Pay-by-Touch to change the credit card info. That may work. But do not cancle you sub because as of now (at least in my experience) you are not able to resub. I never cancled my sub..it ran out because of not being able to change credit card info a long time ago. But the site will let me run through all the rigors to get a new sub but when I hit save nothing happens. I do not know if this is a problem limeted to me or if others are having the same issue but never the less it saddens me. I have been playing for over 2 years and an in danger of loosing my characor, lair, etc. I have submitted yet another ticket but I am not positive it will do any good. If anyone has ANY idea how to fix this I would be greatful. But since the site isn't working and PBT cannot actually add subs I have no idea what to do.
    Nayuaka and Nayukhuut. Freelance Helian lorekeepers of Chaos.

I see the other thread is closed, yet I see no thread providing answers to our account issues. Guess i'll just leave mine alone till I do???

My approach to this insanity is simply to walk away from it. I have absolutely no idea what this company plans on doing to accounts that have no active subscriptions, but since I cannot do anything to add a subscription to my account to make it active, I am left to wait and watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Nayuaka
    I have submitted yet another ticket but I am not positive it will do any good. If anyone has ANY idea how to fix this I would be greatful. But since the site isn't working and PBT cannot actually add subs I have no idea what to do.
    Well, I have reply to the email we recieved home using [email protected] & [email protected] and was gonna post on the other thread, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Jayne
    I see the other thread is closed, yet I see no thread providing answers to our account issues. Guess i'll just leave mine alone till I do???
    Well the good news after weeks of not getting a word out of EI, finally RR himself reply to tell me ... "" Two subscriptions have been added to you account as of today. ""

Imagine RR himself , EII really short of money.

Okay call me a fool, but hey I like to pay for what I use
    Nalrach, Healer & Guardian, Member of the "Iron Circle" guild
    Ramti, Friendly draggy trying to wake-up from long nap.

I'd pay for what I want to use if I actually could. :P

Guild Community of Sakon (istaria) Ontario, Canada (Real Life)

Default I'm the same way

I'd pay to play if the system would allow me too.... I have been trying for the longest time to activate my current account and to add a new sub for more plots. I don't know what's going on.

The greatest part of all this, the part that is causing all of the problems..

HOWEVER, if there already is credit card information displaying on the "manage account" page and you need to change it, you will need complete one of the following tasks:

-- 1) If you only have one subscription, cancel the subscription on the "management subscriptions" page, then return to the "accounts management" page of the
    horizons.istaria.com website and enter your new credit card information, and a new subscription will be started for you.

Basically yes, they are telling us to cancel our current subs and then be unable to access our present characters under "new subscriptions".

Please Peaches, you locked the other thread you were sending inquiries to. We're just asking someone to give us clear information on how we can stay subbed and KEEP our current characters.

Since PBT Is obviously like a paypal thing, they don't have any control over characters being "reattached" to new account information.

And noone on the game end is doing it.

Try to realize we're not ranting - we're WANTING to stay but all of the arrow signs are leading us the wrong way up a one way street - if you will.

And if we cant post that we're experiencing issues, to help other subs who also have questions or are experiencing issues - then why are there forums? At least this way noone has wonder if they are alone and if its just "not working for them".

I mean then you really would have lots of threads asking that same question.

THose are the instructions quoted from the site. They can't add new subs to existing accounts. It says that too. So how are people suppose to renew their subs they didnt' even want to expire, and keep their old characters, when its an either/or situation.

((btw, I never gave EI my billing information after Tulga bought it out (when they asked us to but then changed it), but apparently they still had it because they actually billed me on time when my sub ran out in October (though I was worried it would be dropped) - so if you were thinking they didn't have your information to bill you because you never resubbmitted it after the buyout. That is incorrect - they have/had it. Probably why some peopel are getting renewed for subscriptions they cancelled during that time, or thought were lapsing and are now being billed. They have the information - even if my address is four years old and wrong. It still worked - just FYI)).
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Canceling a sub DOES NOT do anything to your characters. It is not the same as canceling the account.
    Imayo, Preceptor of Obsidian Order on Order
    Shadowalker
    http://kalex.org

@Nayuaka: did you try to delete browser cache recently or enable java script? That could prevent the "nothing happens" effect... at least you should get some error message.
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

Imayo. I didn't say it did. But if for some reason there is no reason I can add another sub to my account then my only alternative is to start another account if I want to keep playing. That's the problem.

Garfonso. I am not sure about Java Script but I know I havn't deleted the world cache in a few months so I'll give it a try. Worst that can possibly happen is that I am still in the situation I am in...best is well...I get my sub back.

Update. So I tried what you said and now it just decline my card everytime. I know my card works because I use this exact same card to pay for Saga of Ryzom. *twitches*

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Nayuaka
    Update. So I tried what you said and now it just decline my card everytime. I know my card works because I use this exact same card to pay for Saga of Ryzom. *twitches*
    I was beginning to wonder if it was something to do with my address. I get any attempt to open a new account or renew payments to my current one declined as well. Phoned PBT and they say that they cannot open new account - have to go through the EI/PME Accounts page. I think it's called "between a rock and a hard place"

Hm.. that's no good news... Let's hope they will delay their validation, until they get the problems solved...
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

Quote Originally Posted by aegor
    I was beginning to wonder if it was something to do with my address. I get any attempt to open a new account or renew payments to my current one declined as well. Phoned PBT and they say that they cannot open new account - have to go through the EI/PME Accounts page. I think it's called "between a rock and a hard place"
    My card gets declined every time as well... but the funds are there. It's the system.

Mine gets declined as well.
    A dark shadow in the night skies...

Question Is In the same Rut

That is why i do not dare log Epion on. because i do not want him locked i absolutely love helping new players heck i even went as far as trying to improve the dragon lore once. no one got back to me so ... i left that lay;however , EII really needs to give us step buy step instructions or *Wiled Hope * intra grate Pbt to the Normal add and subtract subscription make it easer to throws that still want to help and play the game out ... my 2 cents . Msn did at one point shutdown my e-mail address ,so i never got any email. so i am worried that epion will be lost any way. i will still try to help out as much as i can on the Forms Until this fiasco is fixed. i miss Slapping Umarry. i lost my screen shot of me destroying him solo. can aney one post what the cridder is doing now. is he still hiding ?
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Thread Information