Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please Welcome Our Newest WM

ahhh... fresh meat..

Hello there..
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

WM's the other white meat.

Welcome *slurp*

Oh a new victim Welcome!

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Hail & Well Met to you as well, Embrys!

Welcome to Istaria Embrys. I look forward to seeing what you have to contribute to our little game and community.

Isharae of The Ancients - Pet Saris Druid to Dracanaa
    Katarae - Lost dragoness of Order

Hello Embrys.

Are you a paid employee of Pixel Magic Entertainment ? If yes, then congratulations on your new job !

If you are a volunteer and not a paid employee, maybe you would be so kind as to go into a little detail regarding the auditing of WM actions ? This would bring some reassurance to us, the players, that the problems affecting Savage Eden's playerbase will not affect our own.

Thank you in advance for any reassurance you can offer us.

OMFG... Actual people that work for... well whatever the company is called today... actually posted here, and 3 different ones in the same thread... perhaps that attention can be spread about to the various other threads that are dangling waiting for responses instead of waiting to be closed because they are running rampant...

And by the way... glad to see ya Embrys... probably wont see you in game until I hear something actually is being worked on, but glad to see you are about anyway.
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

Welcome Embrys. Are you also Hadrian the Administrator who also joined 8th Dec 06, or is that someone else?

Embrys,

Let me tell you the situation as I see it. There are several game bugs that have gone unfixed that people are not happy about. The seasonal quests have not been updated. The ongoing storyline has not been updated. The promised confectioner revamp, housing revamp, dryad tree-house addition, and several fixes for the disciple classes are either on your internal genesis server or were still in development when EI bought the game.

The promised addition of many different types of monsters have not been delivered upon.

The Ice Disciple fixes for ice tomb and shatter are on the genesis server now as the devs have told us so in these forums.

People are scared that the game is dying and are not playing but still have accounts active as they are taking a wait and see. They do not want to see their time in game investments lost.

Marketing is not happening as you can see by New Trismus being almost empty.

Also some lag issues with the game engine getting super choppy with small raids has been a real issue.

I am sure that there are issues that I have missed but these are some of the bigguns.

I hope that you can start to turn things around. Keep in mind, as a communications major myself, you do not want to be in a situation where you have all the responsibility to deal with the player base, and no power to get things done on behalf of that player base. So if the base needs a fix you need the power to help light a fire under someones chair to get things done so make sure that you tell the bosses that.

It is time to go to work.

Thanks for your time.

Glad seeing new people comming in, does this also mean we can send you PM's about people holding area's in their grip by macroing there which is kinda keeping such area not able to hunt at all?

Default Welcome

Yay a new addition to the team! Welcome to Horizons from my guildies and I.

'new'one?
    cannt imagine the old one(s) gotten tired of their jobs?
    Welcome and congratulations anyways!

Happy gamin' :-P
    Royall on Order / Royal_wind_unity, Royall on Chaos
    Dinsdag on EU-Evernight (LOTRO)

666 views! He's the Anti-WM!
    Leviathan (formerly known as "Skald")
    100 ADV / 100 DCRA / 95 LSH Ancient Lunus Dragon (Order Shard)
    67 million Hoard...and rising!

"I kill where I wish and none dare resist...my armor is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!" - Smaug the Mighty

Welcome, Embrys! Glad to see you here.
    Eileen Mavourneen, Fury of Feladan, Remembers Ilvoldi Evanar

TelShyia

Well met Embrys. Welcome aboard, now could you please post what was decided at that 'meeting' today?
    Why don't you grab a cup of java, get settled in, then we can bombard you with wishes/complaints?

Telshyia
    Ancient Chaos Dragon 100/100/100

Hello Embrys,

wishing you lots of luck (and a huge amount of fun) with this new challenge.
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

Anyone realising what a luxury we're in? 1 WM each 100 active players ^_^
    If blizzard worked this way they were broke right now...
    Royall on Order / Royal_wind_unity, Royall on Chaos
    Dinsdag on EU-Evernight (LOTRO)

ok 1 week passed

any news about this WM, has he started his work?

i wish you good luck Embry and that you keep this job longer than anyone before you ^^

hope to read you again in some weeks :-)

Thread Information