Thread: Low Bulk item storage house items

Default Low Bulk item storage house items

Would be nice to have storage that one can build of have built that holds low bulk items such as comps. It could be cabinets or a foot locker or a chest. Have a limit of one or so per room.

Default Low bulk, high item Library

My guild starting building a T2 Library before looking up the stats. We figured it would be good for storing Forms. Unfortunately, not true.

We need a building or object that can hold 100 items, 125 or 150 bulk.

I think there should be stack expansion pockets.

Just look at the amount of items you can drop on a librairy.

I'd rather make a new mule and use the money to get it the extra vault space which will give 300 stack.

This takes about 15 minutes and doesn't require any space.

Kinda like you have a portable librairian.

problem with mules is you have to log out & back in to access them - not terribly convenient *sigh*
    i'd love some istarian version of a filing cabinet...

Quote Originally Posted by awdz
    problem with mules is you have to log out & back in to access them - not terribly convenient *sigh*
    i'd love some istarian version of a filing cabinet...
    I have a second system so that solves that problem.

There are alot of people who just dump formula's and tech's onto pawnies because they have problems with the stack limit and for me this is the perfect way.

I just dump everything on my mule which faithfully stands around NT shrine and when I need something then I can login the mule and see if there is what is needed. This is also of great help when friends or guildies need anything that I might be able to help them with.

Well to solve this issue,

On my main plot, I have a T1 & a T2 hall that allows me to keep all my tech comps, I also have a T1 human house (large tent) and 2 cloth tent that keeps the frags and chips.

On my second plot, I have placed a T2 & T4 library and a T1 hall that kinda good enough to keep all my journey, expert & tech forms. I also have a T2 hall that old small stack of stuff you may need like bars & gems for sockets / etc...

Yeah I'm lucky that both plot are almost next to each others and at 65x65 each they do give me a fair size land to use.

The third thing I did to help was to place ironsilk poutch in the halls to help increase the amount of stack you can have. My guild has a T4 hall and the ironsilk poutch does help us a lot, and you be surprise what can that T4 hall hold.

Yes I know I'm crasy to pay for two plots, but hey ... I needed the space and the large plot did not have (and still) don't have easy access to it (portal from main town .. I HATE Bristigo).

Hope this help you for solution to
    Nalrach, Healer & Guardian, Member of the "Iron Circle" guild
    Ramti, Friendly draggy trying to wake-up from long nap.

Unhappy Yeah, but what about the rest of us...

Quote Originally Posted by Nalrach
    Well to solve this issue,

On my main plot, I have a T1 & a T2 hall that allows me to keep all my tech comps, I also have a T1 human house (large tent) and 2 cloth tent that keeps the frags and chips.

On my second plot, I have placed a T2 & T4 library and a T1 hall that kinda good enough to keep all my journey, expert & tech forms. I also have a T2 hall that old small stack of stuff you may need like bars & gems for sockets / etc...
    Frankly, I agree with GalemThawn here in that a library should hold forms/techs/spells in vast quantity, heck, like a library should. I have filled up my vault to waay overflowing with these items that I am saving for my guildies as they take up a new "career" (I hate having to do that "expired connie-dump" thing as I personally consider it an exploit). Why not make a library hold, say, 200 items with a very low bulk?? Or perhaps just limit the type of items that can be placed in there to the three aforementioned types?

I don't believe it should be necessary to take up a second account just for a reasonable amount of storage. Unfortunately, many of us have been forced to do just that.

Yarsgo

Quote Originally Posted by Yarsgo
    Frankly, I agree with GalemThawn here in that a library should hold forms/techs/spells in vast quantity, heck, like a library should.
    Yes ... library are way too small and should hold at least twice what they actually do if not tripple.

But remains the need to store food, potion and components (spell or crafting) the hall with ironsilk poutch offer a good alternative. As per forms these also need teir own storage ... why not give a new life to the bars/inns or a "market vendor stall"

Another issue is ... yes why can't my connie or guild connie not be excluded from the evry 15 days return to vault. Well maybe strecth it to 3 months at least.
    Nalrach, Healer & Guardian, Member of the "Iron Circle" guild
    Ramti, Friendly draggy trying to wake-up from long nap.

Thread Information