Thread: Paying 100 s for a very well Teched lvl 30-40 Maul

Alexorium

Default Paying 100 s for a very well Teched lvl 30-40 Maul

I had seen a really good maul in game with a name of something like "excellent Maul of Thundering". It was a very powerful looking weapon, but alas the person would not sell it to me even with an offer of 100 s. If anyone knows what im talking about, and/or could take the time to make me a very goodlvl 30-40 maul for my Chaos Warrior, i would be very happy. I may even pay more depending on what i see. Thank you!

You can post here, or message me ingame - Alexorium.

Default Re: Paying 100 s for a very well Teched lvl 30-40 Maul

It sounds like it was made from the regal bits. Ask around if anyone has the bits for it to be made.

GhostRdr -
    100- RVR, SPRT, HLR, CONJ, SHMN, GRD
    100- BLK, WPN, FIT, MSN

Fayde- 69 Adult Lunus/35 craft
    82nd Level Hoard
    Member of the Dark Council
    Nana & Gerard Guild Communities

VegasJOEY

It is

That is the regal weapon bits and pieces. The best version of them all are named "priceless" Difficult to find folks with the parts still looking to make completed weapons but if you're looking for one just start auctioning WTB shattered maul bits and shattered maul pieces and I can combine it for you. The regal weapon jewelry forms were limited edition event while back. I have all the forms to make these for anyone else as well

Alexorium

Well you heard the men, im paying well for these Bits to come together here, if anyone has anything to offer please post.

Thread Information