Thread: Holiday Ball

Lightbulb Holiday Ball

Once again, Scions are hosting a holiday ball.

This year it will be on December 30 in Toku at the main guildplot (tier IV guildhouse). It is scheduled to start at 1 pm PST (2 pm MST, 3 pm CST, 4 pm EST, no clue on rest of time zones).

Please come for a cookie and cup of cheer (both Granny Nuffle's recipe) and to try out the footwork. Hopefully we can get a rousing & colorful version of the gnomish crosshop going - usually not too many heads get kicked during it - and any other coordinated steps folks want to try, like the box step so popular last year.

Happy holidays and hope to see you there!
    *practices: forward, slide left, back, slide right... no, no, my other right!*

*makes a note in his calendar, polishes his dancing shoes*

(though I hardly hope I can be any competition for you, awdz, for you seemingly play hopscotch all year long)
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

Thanks to those who came, it was fun trying to coordinate steps.
    We took the box step a little further, adding little hops in during the slides for a little more challenge :-)
    The gnomish cross hop we never quite got organized into two lines for, but we did do a bit of line up hopping (go Silenos on the three in a row!).
    Lots of cookies & punch & pumpkin pies were consumed, dancing makes us hungry & thirsty I guess ;-)
    The swim afterward was refreshing, though maybe I should not have eaten so much as I drowned before getting back to shore in time :-(
    All in all, a nice party :-)

Hope everyone has a very happy 2007!!!

sorry i didnt partisapate in the dancing but as i said i dont dance. ~_~
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

Unhappy naw no there>.>

sry i couldnt come...been kinda busy in rl:/ naw

Thread Information