Thread: New Year's Eve Event

Default New Year's Eve Event

On Sunday, December 31st, there will be a GM event on both Chaos and Order near the respective locations of this year's Christmas Festival. Order's event will begin at 5pm PST and the event on Chaos will begin at 6pm PST.

The tree's have had enough of the exploitation and their sentient relatives are out for revenge on behalf of their rooted brethern. Will the Tannenbaums regain their dignity, thus ending the traditional decoration of their kind? Or will the Gifted face the onslaught to preserve their own practices? It is rumored that the Treants have found a very unlikely leader in this campaign. Who, or rather what, will it turn out to be?

Hope to see you there ;-)

- Galcondo

Cool but what is 6pm PST in GMT?

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

If PST is Pacific time then we are looking at an 8 hour difference to GMT i.e. 02.00 AM on Chaos - 01.00 AM for Order
    Last edited by aegor; December 30th, 2006 at 08:35 PM.

*whistles* I want too

(25 characters random word : moo)

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by Galcondo
    ... near the respective locations of this year's Christmas Festival.
    Hope to see you there ;-)

- Galcondo
    For those who are new to Horizons, are those who just don't know where the Christmas Festival was held, a little clarification would be much appreciated.

It was held at mahagra around the landig pad.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Default Christmas Event?

What christmas event. Hate to be negative, but did you forget to tell us about it? I saw santas and st, but did not see nor hear of any event. That is what the splash screen on entering game used to be for. Can you use that again? Or a pop up as we enter game to let us know of such events.

Thank you
    Diabolis
    Order Shard

5 PM PST? 8 eastern? hmmm I can try I suppose
    Kwinn
    Mortal Danger is an effective antidote for fixed ideas... Erwin Rommel

Dulce Bellum Inexpertis

Dog: The other white meat

Order Server

Heavily multiclassed Human Hunter, 'overpowered' to the nth degree of beejeezusness and damned proud of it. Nerf me, go ahead make my day

Quote Originally Posted by aegor
    If PST is Pacific time then we are looking at an 8 hour difference to GMT i.e. 02.00 AM on Chaos - 01.00 AM for Order
    thank you, I'm so terrible at time things

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Default Sounds like fun

Finally I'm strong enough to take part in an event.... oh wait that would be my players still idling on Blight, guess I'll have to wait another year.

Is there a recommended minimum level for this event? I'd hate to bring a level 10 adv there and all the mosters be 30+

if it's like the trees last year, there were some for each tier

Awesome, Thanks Awdz! You rock!

Well, it's over... it was fun, except for the hideous lag. Combine a group of treants and lots of dragons in one place and you're looking at lag, lag, lag But thanks PME! and Happy New Year!

*chuckles* heckuva battle with all those treant spawns, including all the named ones. was nice to see the dryad nouvelle annee afterward passing out the fireworks. thank you pme/ei!

to those who thought it would be ok for lower levels because of my guess based on last year's event - SORRY!!! maybe i should make a resolution to help folks avoid dp's instead of helping them gather them? oh well...

happy new year to all!

Cool *Gets His Flame thrower out *

Hey bub Need a Light
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

I'm jink's .. not fair these event happen each time I'm out of town.

So did the tree win?
    Nalrach, Healer & Guardian, Member of the "Iron Circle" guild
    Ramti, Friendly draggy trying to wake-up from long nap.

not sure which side had more deaths, but the trees withdrew into the forest while we shot off fireworks :-)

Default hehehe

thats like asking a Dragons Vic tom did they burn or Burn
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Thread Information