Thread: Shadow visits Chiconis

Cool Shadow visits Chiconis

*Yawn*, nothing to do no challenges to be had.. When is this league event thing or whatever comming?

Anyways, I happened to be so bored and today that I decided it might be fun to pull the shadow dragon to Chiconis. Seeing as how I have done just about everything else there is to do, I did. Here are some screenshots. Had to post them on my personal gallery because they wouldnt fit here.

http://www.cpututorials.com/cpg148/t...s.php?album=16

Enjoy.
    Last edited by Valados; January 4th, 2007 at 12:48 AM.
    We seek only that is wich in our hearts, for no greater foe then ourselves there is.
    Leader of Silver Dawn community.
    Forums: http://forums.ravenhawk.us/index.php
    Gallery: http://www.ravenhawk.us

Learn, share, grow, ascend..

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

So, did you happen to scare any of the hatchlings who may have been running around Chiconis at the time? Or any of the lower-level adults?

Teleporting in with the Shadow Dragon standing right there would be enough for me to hit the recall button before I got noticed!
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

hehe nice

but how do you got the shadow from the deadlands to chiconis? its a real long distance

I was wondering about that myself. Would be darn hard to get him across the water I would think, without resorting to some game edits and shutting off the water, of course.

...u sick, sick dragon...

Lunatic I recon...

Its 100% real. I had a group of guildies and friends watch as I brought him in too. One of them died with one hit when he came romping up from the shrine. I drug him through the water, yes. No, there was no turning off the water. All legit. The one thing few know is that you can fly while in water. Ah, and yes.. it was a long.. long... way. It took me a little over 30 mins and plenty of persistance to get him there fighting the occasional lag spot and losing his aggro. Once he was there he was promptly blasted to complete Valtroz and Meamorie's RoP (Congrats again you two!). I think its safe to say that they had the most interesting shadow dragie kill of all time.

The things one does when they get bored enough, eh?
    We seek only that is wich in our hearts, for no greater foe then ourselves there is.

Default Shadow visits Chiconis

That is one awesome task you took at hand! Am surprised it worked, and ya, its weird what we can or will do to occupy our time.

Now you need to get him and Selenia together at the same time. That would make an interesting screenshot.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitaire
    Now you need to get him and Selenia together at the same time. That would make an interesting screenshot. ;)
    Selenia came to Dralk once; it was one hell of a fight, especially since she kept breaking-off and trying to evade the pack of dragons baying at her heels. At one point she managed to evade everyone but yours truly for about ten-fifteen minutes and she turned to fight. I was quite pleased to find myself able to fight her to a standstill for such a length of time, though my hoard was anything but pleased.
    ]:)
    Regards;
    --------->Hasai

"I feel like a fugitive from the Law of Averages."

Whew, the shadow and brilliant in the same place at once? Thats going to take some serious doing and a day when im beyond bored.. I think though that I owe a few vendors of certian comps a little 'payback' if I do anything like that again. Camp it over the vendors north of bris for a few hours.. Or perhaps something with some mean ae? Hmmm... *Makes notes for a very long and dreary day*

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Oh, yes. Please bring BOTH of them to sit on top of Nadia. Just save Aidan.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

2 dragons + one gnome = no gnome

so they would eat the whole nadia clan and sir adian

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

haha thats fantastic... I'd love to see that over on Unity lol. Preferably from the air... Still sure beats running to him as a hatchie!
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

Now for your next feat, Pull Son of Gigaroth to Augendale. That was really fun. Hint: it took more than one person.
    Warsong
    Paladin/Healer

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happend

Just to let you all know -- back in Pre-merger days, Hal'cyon and his buddy had pulled a similar trick with a Ruxus -- brought it allll the way back to sic it on all of the Vielo! Nadia died a horrible death that day. All of Spirit shard rejoiced long and hard. It is too bad that the thread with the screen shots was lost when Tazoon.com was shut down.

Thank you, Valados for the reassurance that the Good 'ol glory days are not past. I Salute you!

Icabald Percival Dragon
    Editor of the Shard Herald of Order (on Hiatus) and past Archivist of Spirit

Quote Originally Posted by Valados
    Whew, the shadow and brilliant in the same place at once? Thats going to take some serious doing and a day when im beyond bored.. I think though that I owe a few vendors of certian comps a little 'payback' if I do anything like that again. Camp it over the vendors north of bris for a few hours.. Or perhaps something with some mean ae? Hmmm... *Makes notes for a very long and dreary day*
    My question is when dragging him through the water how did you maintain aggro with that big drop off in the middle of the ocean between Draak and Dikaina Island? And without drowning?

Isharae of The Ancients - Pet Saris Druid to Dracanaa
    Katarae - Lost dragoness of Order

The water seems to stump everyone. The drop is there so you cant do it, thats its intent. However I will stress it again, you can fly while underwater. From there its just a simple task of knowing how to pull things and this mostly was a stress point to a topic I was speaking to some about. As where bipeds are walking uberhouses that can kill anything anywhere with ratings of 300 and a simple point and click lightning stun shot, at least this proves we can do something a biped cant at least.. Gotta remember, we get flight and thats it really.

Ahhh and I fogot to mention. Sence the day that aggro was completely screwed up its easier then ever to get it in places you dont want and hold it in other situations that shouldnt even be possible. Ive been able to pull things from places that shouldnt even happen without even touching them because of the lovely messed up aggro. I both love and hate it.

Thread Information