Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Event to end the warr in harro !

Exclamation New Event to end the warr in harro !

In resent months the blight and the withered ages teamed up and cast a Dark cloud of strife and resentment among Istaria. all races have indeed been effected by this plague. The wises of the races have teamed up and proposed to fight back and retake harro and push back the eastern dead lands, But with Istarias races (Players) depleting by this ailment Empire herald has doughts about this counter strike as he gathered his men and made a general announcement in Tazzon

Good morning fellow Istarias. As you know the blight have attacked once more and I call on you to once again to fight for are freedom not from terrine oppression or persecution but form emulation. We are fighting for are right to live to exist this is a time, where Istaria will declare in one thunderous voice, we will not go quietly into the night. We will not give in with out a fight. Today I call on you to once again to pick up your sword armor claws spells crafting equipment to once again lead Istaria to Victory we will drive the blight from harro and send it back to where it came form!

And in a great cheer that can be heard through out the land
    he exclaimed then we have your support the Counter Strike will commence (in Pei edit and put in time frame hear ) Crafters prepare to craft a new artifact that its Light will send the withered ages running in fear warriors prepare your self to defend it with your lives

Artifact will need the following
    Radiant essence orbs of cleansing
    Radiant essence orbs of purifying
    Radiant essence orbs
    Travian
    Mirth bars
    Adamantom bars
    And a symbol of the community that honors are fallen comrades (Ie Morning Breath)
    Last edited by lightning claw; January 11th, 2007 at 12:48 AM.
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Question what do you think

Pleas post feed back hope you think its good and if the community thinks it is i will make a movie of a feat of players retaking the edl and calming it for them selfs
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Is this an actual ingame event? If so you wouldnt happen to have the coords would ya? Or is it more of a player type event?

I may be missing something, but I don't see time? shard?

Sounds like a neat thing.
    ____Kulamata Quality Armor___
    None Genuine without this Pawprint `',''

Achiever 86%, Explorer 60%, Socializer 46%, Killer 6%.

I believe this could be just the thing to get folks motivated again. I don't know how I would be able to help, it sounds like a high level project but I will help if I can

Syl
    Gawd I loved this place!!
    http://nitebird.com/sylvyesplace.html

Just curious, but has anyone ever teched an essence orb?

I do not think it is possible. I do not remember seeing techs pop up for anything like that. I also think this is another player driven event.

Well, your normal choices would be-

Radiant Orb
    Blighted Radiant Orb
    Purified Radiant Orb
    Tainted Radiant Orb

oh my apology's to the crafters. all levels can help i am just doing what i like to do and that is to wright game lore. as you all ready know this is something i worked to save the game i like alot and bring back my friends and honer are fallen comrades Pei i gave you the event i can make a splash screan all you need to do is to implement it

Pss i hope they put this in the game i like to wright story's for mmos and make splash screens events and such. Would not mind becoming a part of there design team.
    Last edited by lightning claw; January 11th, 2007 at 04:10 PM.

Is this a pre-teen trying to write fantasy for Horizons with the expectation the EI (or whatever they call themselves today) will be capable of implementing?????

[QUOTE=Sledge99]Is this a pre-teen trying to write fantasy for Horizons with the expectation the EI (or whatever they call themselves today) will be capable of implementing?????[/QUOTE
    No and Negativity is not appreciated hear

Since I have both a lair and a plot in Harro (2 accounts) I support this

But only if it fixes the problem which is preventing me from accessing either of those properties currently...

Quote Originally Posted by lightning claw
    In resent months the blight and the withered ages teamed up and cast a Dark cloud of strife and resentment among Istaria. all races have indeed been effected by this plague. The wises of the races have teamed up and proposed to fight back and retake harro and push back the eastern dead lands, But with Istarias races (Players) depleting by this ailment Empire herald has doughts about this counter strike as he gathered his men and made a general announcement in Tazzon

Good morning fellow Istarias. As you know the blight have attacked once more and I call on you to once again to fight for are freedom not from terrine oppression or persecution but form emulation. We are fighting for are right to live to exist this is a time, where Istaria will declare in one thunderous voice, we will not go quietly into the night. We will not give in with out a fight. Today I call on you to once again to pick up your sword armor claws spells crafting equipment to once again lead Istaria to Victory we will drive the blight from harro and send it back to where it came form!

And in a great cheer that can be heard through out the land
    he exclaimed then we have your support the Counter Strike will commence (in Pei edit and put in time frame hear ) Crafters prepare to craft a new artifact that its Light will send the withered ages running in fear warriors prepare your self to defend it with your lives

Artifact will need the following
    Radiant essence orbs of cleansing
    Radiant essence orbs of purifying
    Radiant essence orbs
    Travian
    Mirth bars
    Adamantom bars
    And a symbol of the community that honors are fallen comrades (Ie Morning Breath)
    I salute you Lightning Claw !!

Sledge99*edited*To make such remarks in response to a valiant effort to bring players together and to honor a fallen mate of mine..Mornin Breath.

Mornin Breath was a 2nd Peer in my guild ...and played with us for years. He had a deep passion for Horizons and a big soft spot for those new to game.

He died recently after a long battle with heart disease..a young man in his mid 40's. A most honorable mate who did NOTHING but help others. Only a pre-teen would post such an ignorant remark.
    Last edited by Peaches; January 11th, 2007 at 09:45 PM.

Vanguard Faction
    "We suck less than the rest !"
    "Beauty fades...Dumb is forever"
    "Don't pee on my leg and then tell me it's raining"
    www.lhguild.com

Quote Originally Posted by Thamoris
    I salute you Lightning Claw !!

Sledge99*edited*To make such remarks in response to a valiant effort to bring players together and to honor a fallen mate of mine..Mornin Breath.

Mornin Breath was a 2nd Peer in my guild ...and played with us for years. He had a deep passion for Horizons and a big soft spot for those new to game.

He died recently after a long battle with heart disease..a young man in his mid 40's. A most honorable mate who did NOTHING but help others. Only a pre-teen would post such an ignorant remark.
    Im a very sorry to hear about Morning Breath (and I'm pretty sure that sledge did not understand that 'fallen' referred to RL and was not part of the Istarian ingame lore and so did not mean any disrespect).

To lose someone that you came to know as an honorable and nice person is a hard blow and I sympathize with you and his other friends. I remember well the loss of volcane, a player on Unity, who delighted everyone with her generous nature and good spirits.

To have had the chance to encounter people like this is a boon and reason for gratitude.
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

the idea of honoring those we knew in istaria and lost in rl is really special.

i'm not quite clear on how this idea works though... here are some questions that sprang to my mind:
    -- to whom do we speak to start on this?
    -- to where exactly do we bring the resources?
    -- if this is a player-run event, what exactly are we building?
    -- and is this on just one shard?

please clarify so we know how to help out best :-)

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

I agree. As one of our fallen, Morning Breath should have a tribute statue or somesuch placed in Istaria for all to see.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Quote Originally Posted by snickel
    Im a very sorry to hear about Morning Breath (and I'm pretty sure that sledge did not understand that 'fallen' referred to RL and was not part of the Istarian ingame lore and so did not mean any disrespect).

To lose someone that you came to know as an honorable and nice person is a hard blow and I sympathize with you and his other friends. I remember well the loss of volcane, a player on Unity, who delighted everyone with her generous nature and good spirits.

To have had the chance to encounter people like this is a boon and reason for gratitude.
    You have my apologies and sympathy for the RL loss of a friend.

I was not aware of this fact.

It still does not change the concern that this tribute would require effort on the part of the current owners of the game. I am not exactly oozing with confidence that they would even respond to this post, much less perform development work to implement your suggestions.

We have now hit the 6 month mark. Let the facts speak for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by awdz
    Erecting a memorial of some kind should be possible, even given the lack of a delta process.

There is an extensive library of structures and statuary already existing as in-game assets. I'd assume that placing an appropriate object would be done using the world building tools, and it would have to be done manually on each shard, but it should be quite possible to do.

Morning Breath was a good person, and a memorial is well-deserved.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

I think this is a great idea, off hand I can only think of 2 players on Blight that have crossed over the bridge, for them, we left their plots intact to honor them.
    OK the old sig was too long , this one is better.

Quote Originally Posted by awdz

i'm not quite clear on how this idea works though... here are some questions that sprang to my mind:
    -- to whom do we speak to start on this?
    -- to where exactly do we bring the resources?
    -- if this is a player-run event, what exactly are we building?
    -- and is this on just one shard?

please clarify so we know how to help out best :-)
    Well I think we need to get the new wm Embrys and Naf in on this. The resources should be brought to Harro. (thought about Morning light but they have a artifact already.) and i beleave it should be on both shards. I don’t know if they will respond perhaps if enough players respond to this form they just might implement it I mean I have every thing made for them splash screen and all .

And after the counter strike is over I have another event all ready made up

to answer your remark Sledge99 I am not a pre teen. I am aculy going in to game destine. The new owners have many challenges to over come. The tugla people did not give it there all for a smooth transition, but they are trying with the League of Historians. At one point in time they requested Player based Lore. I have fulfilled there request all they need to do is implement it.

To PEI
    You may or may not take this right.
    we may be customers to you guys, but we are a community and Morning breath was a Vip/figure head. I remember when I was a hatchling, he was always willing to help but not do it for you he in my eyes is and was a great Teacher. and should be honored in the Highest way you can in a grand event and battle that will light his way in to Valhalla.
    Last edited by lightning claw; January 12th, 2007 at 04:29 PM.

Thread Information