Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Event to end the warr in harro !

I think they would have changed the splash screen ages ago if they knew how.

Default In regards to honoring fallen RL heros, there is a place...

In Back Bay if you follow the ocean you will see a small one gazing out to sea. And if you look very closely at her face, you will also see the visage of the one whose spirit guided her. The avatar lost the ultimate battle and in her honor, TG worked together with family and guildmates to erect the statue with both her Istarian and RL features melded together.

There is a place.. and it embodies the very essence of what we call the Horizons Community.

What if there would be an artifact placed defended by fafnir and his friends. This would have to be build by the community. Upon completing each tier there would spawn a tier based patrol some where in Istaria which would have to be taken out before the next tier would be ready for construction.

This would truely combine the whole community as such as crafters and adventurers would be working together.

This artifact would be special in many ways, will this be the final battle against the blight?...

Default well was waiting to releas this part of the lore

but what the Heck *Better Peaches *

Following the success of the counter strike Life in Istaria has started to return to normal however the blight and withered ages now confined to smaller lands work to open a portal some where in Istaria to Unleash there latest general Empire Harold comments

The withered ages are trying to open a portal to the blighted plain to summon a new general how ever I have no fear as we have met there generals and have been victorious in the past Next Question .

What about the Vilos Prices

Right as you know the Prices where raised to help are fellow warriors make a little coin how ever I have recently went on a hunt for throws comps that the community exclaimed are so rare that its not worth. I have instructed Nida to lower the prices on the comps that are extremely rarer by 40 %

List

Imbued armor splinters
    Mirth golem fragments
    Zombie toes
    Zombie werewolf skull...
    Abomination Skulls
    Vexation Fringes
    FLAME OGRE JAWBONES
    Fire Beetles Carapaces
    Wind Golem Vapors
    Flame bone splinter
    Ice bone splinter
    Energy bone splinter
    Kwellen Energy Node
    Hard to come buy 30%
    Greater Mummy Scarabs
    Emerald golem chips
    Red backed Spider Eyes Breeder

I need to say that the Vilo needed convincing for this. So pleas be happy the rest are a fair Price if you don’t want to hire a warrior

What about the Mirth golem spawns there Numbers are Rapidly depleting
    We are in deed looking in to why all of a sudden they have dropped off the charts

I have my scientist looking in to it as we speak.

Ah hears one of them now (Genome)

Good evening as I speak I speak in fear golems evolve that means that when the mirth golems where clear cut for the tec comp armor 5 they where sent to hibernation and some evolved in to t 6 which is addomantion and the marble is travian
    I have looked in to the Now Unblighted reagond and discovered that there is a fair concentration of t 6 gems and golems alike it is a wide spread theory in the Istarian community that gem nods are Unspawnd golems in both gem and metal and we expect the golems to be spared by are fire breathers and we ask them to stop smelting them that is why we had Nida Drop the prices she can harvest them with out killing them call it a golem protection Program if you will

So are you saying the golems that where clear cut from Mirth’s anvil Evolved to the Next class well it’s a working theory I am a scientist not a fighter I found a fair spawn of them and I did not last long before running in fear of the 10 that where chasing me so I think they either Migrated and dispersed or evolved

Now the travian golems have been known to appear and disappear as well as there young so I would expect them to be returning apron the next season change.

in one closing Note the blight and withered ages will not stay dormant for ever be prepared

And with that statement I must conclude this meting thank you all for attending.
    Last edited by lightning claw; January 12th, 2007 at 08:15 PM.
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

also wonderful idea Venomclaw i can see why val chose you to be in his guiled
    but i would think it would be more of a raid type scenario but indeed the fight would be off and on about 3 times a weak where the blight tried to extend its territory in all tears with the main battle front in harro caus have you seen it lately Man its a Mess !blight is rampaging all over we MUst drive it back and honer the comrade that died in rl that enjoyed driving it back i have Quest items in planing If they do implement this Morning breath will Never be forgotten .
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

What I'm talking about is the following.

We would finish the tier 1 and all over the tier 1 areas : Kion and Sslanis there would be a huge spawn of blight warriors comming from anchors that we would have to take down. Ofcourse for the most of us these wouldn't be much of a problem but for the lower level players this would be great fun. To make sure the lower level players will have there fun there will be an intensified spawn around the to build artifact which the high level players would have to take out while defending the artifact. As soon as there will be no gifted around the Artifact it will fall back to the blight and all would have to start over.

As soon as the last anchor is down and the sky isn't green anymore we'll know all the warriors are killed. This is when the the tier 2 resources will become available on the artifact.

Once this will be done there will be a spawn over Dalimond and Chiconis.

This will go on following the line of the trophy hunter locations in spawn.

The required amounts of resources will be known on the runes that have been found in lore spoken by others which we will have to find. This way we could finish this all within reasonable time because the last would be t6.

As soon as the T6 is placed a great beam will light up the sky. The Withered Aegis himself is leading his army.

the front troops would be concisting of lvl 100 going to the back of lvl 140 himself being a lvl 180...

How will we do in this battle of all battles...

Thumbs up Want to Work togeather in this event

Quote Originally Posted by Sunuke
    What I'm talking about is the following.

We would finish the tier 1 and all over the tier 1 areas : Kion and Sslanis there would be a huge spawn of blight warriors comming from anchors that we would have to take down. Ofcourse for the most of us these wouldn't be much of a problem but for the lower level players this would be great fun. To make sure the lower level players will have there fun there will be an intensified spawn around the to build artifact which the high level players would have to take out while defending the artifact. As soon as there will be no gifted around the Artifact it will fall back to the blight and all would have to start over.

As soon as the last anchor is down and the sky isn't green anymore we'll know all the warriors are killed. This is when the the tier 2 resources will become available on the artifact.

Once this will be done there will be a spawn over Dalimond and Chiconis.

This will go on following the line of the trophy hunter locations in spawn.

The required amounts of resources will be known on the runes that have been found in lore spoken by others which we will have to find. This way we could finish this all within reasonable time because the last would be t6.

As soon as the T6 is placed a great beam will light up the sky. The Withered Aegis himself is leading his army.

the front troops would be concisting of lvl 100 going to the back of lvl 140 himself being a lvl 180...

How will we do in this battle of all battles...
    you have very good ideas keep them coming i think every one would get a few dps out of this }:>

How bout ... t 1 complete spawn t 2 complete both areas spawn ect all the way Up to the edl then a New gen would lead a massive amount of t 6 to Harro and that’s where the final battle will be

I am trying to make this a memberal thing for morning light he always loved helping players of all levels so tell me what you think i like brawling I am Lunus
    Last edited by lightning claw; January 13th, 2007 at 05:19 PM.

maybe you should pm & email embrys and nagafen, because they don't seem to browse the boards that often..
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

Exclamation I Have sent a Message

to every gm wm and mod dev and creator i could find in the Forms if they where at one point involved in Horizons they got a Pm

Hope it works i will not let this thread die Pleas keep posting

I applaud your ideas lightning claw.

The players are the only thing keeping Horizons alive at this point.

This is certainly an honorable event, but sadly next to nothing can be done without a delta. Specifically, no new items can be created nor can new building scaffolds be created without a patch. At best a WM could spawn a few monsters or spawn a completed world object like a statue or relic, and only as long as they already exist in-game.
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

Quote Originally Posted by Hal`cyon Sskyler
    This is certainly an honorable event, but sadly next to nothing can be done without a delta. Specifically, no new items can be created nor can new building scaffolds be created without a patch. At best a WM could spawn a few monsters or spawn a completed world object like a statue or relic, and only as long as they already exist in-game.
    thoght we have a delta??? if we dont that might be a Resorce that Pei brought over in aney case they know if they dont add new content Hz will be gone forever .

Quote Originally Posted by lightning claw
    thoght we have a delta??? if we dont that might be a Resorce that Pei brought over in aney case they know if they dont add new content Hz will be gone forever .
    There has not been a patch (delta) to live since June 27th, 2006.
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

My understanding was you had to have Blight to do Deltas also. But they have said they kept the Data from blight for a internal Test platform. So maybe they can do it if they figure out the code.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal`cyon Sskyler
    There has not been a patch (delta) to live since June 27th, 2006.
    That being said. I think if I see no delta(content, fixes, etc) by June 26th 07, then that will have done it for me. Not being negative in the least. I just feel that a year is more then enough time to expect something. And time is money.

Oh and I like your effort Lightning

Jayne

Unhappy >>>....>>>>>...>>>>

Checks for a Pulse from Naf ^....^.....^...................................... ...............
    Quick Call a Healer Code Blue

Default Hi all Not leting this form die

i have yet another event if aney one is intrested in it

Pei this is content Player bace Pls respond

Common we have Chaos these days, who needs a delta:P

Default Stickie Pleas !

Tail Wips this back to the Top

Shouldn't this be in the Suggestions board, along with all the other ideas to improve gameplay, requests for content and events etc?

I support the idea of remembering the fallen, perhaps that can be treated separately.

Although, from what we have experienced with game updates, bug fixes and new content lately, I would say there is very little chance of getting monuments erected like the one TG made for Roxy.
    Getting a fully new event with all the trimmings as you seem to be suggesting is simply not going to happen in the foreseeable future of this game.

Thread Information