Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Event to end the warr in harro !

Quote Originally Posted by Custard
    Shouldn't this be in the Suggestions board, along with all the other ideas to improve gameplay, requests for content and events etc?

I support the idea of remembering the fallen, perhaps that can be treated separately.

Although, from what we have experienced with game updates, bug fixes and new content lately, I would say there is very little chance of getting monuments erected like the one TG made for Roxy.
    Getting a fully new event with all the trimmings as you seem to be suggesting is simply not going to happen in the foreseeable future of this game.
    Amen Custard!

(random 25 character word: Moo!)

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Default its in General so it would get Noticed

by the Fokes of Pme and they still do not post on this Post this is getting a tad bit annoying
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

They don't post on anything. Heck, most of them haven't even logged in to the boards in months. PME does not care!

It's just sad to see that after maintenance has been done you have even worse lag on chaos then you had before which makes you wonder what you are doing on there why you aren't logged in on your other game.

The playerbase has been screaming out to get any reaction from the owners now for way too long and still nothing.
    Last edited by Peaches; March 1st, 2007 at 10:15 PM.

Peaches, if you want to edit my messages atleast leave astrixes on the places where you remove the text.

There was absolutly nothin in that part which went against the rules set on this forum.

I have send a PM to Eileen about this behaviour you have been showing overmoderating and i hope there will be a way so we all can visit the forum again and post without having the feeling we might get our words changed or deleted again.
    Last edited by Sunuke; March 2nd, 2007 at 03:46 PM.

Now now... You should know by now that if you have a problem with a moderator that you should take it to PM. Shame shame... How many times must Peaches type out and hide behind that statement. Sheesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitaire
    Now now... You should know by now that if you have a problem with a moderator that you should take it to PM. Shame shame... How many times must Peaches type out and hide behind that statement. Sheesh.
    Untill hell freezes over cause I'm a very stubborn Dutchman who has suffered enough by this overmoderation by now.

Now to get back to what this thread is about.

I think all we can do is make our own events.

I have been thinking about the following

This would be something which could be cheated in but then the person who would want to cheat would win without honour.

We would start in for example Bristugo there would be 2 challenges in which players could enroll.

Craft or Adventure

To enroll in each of the challenge either crafter or adventurer could take part against each other and it would be prohibited to make use of resources from the vault, player built structures or other players which wouldn't be enrolling or in the team when there would be a team challenge.

Craft challenges would be to get certain resources and make items or add items on certain structures within a certain time span.

Adventure challenges would be to kill a certain amount of monsters, for this a referee would join, or to collect a certain amount of resources, this could be tech resources or throphies.

Each player that would roll in into the challenge round would pay a certain fee and the winner would get the pot.

Team challenges

There could be 3 types, adventure, craft or mixed.

The adventure and craft challenges would be equal to the solo challanges just set up bigger.

The mixed group challenges would be depending on which craft schools the enrolled crafter would have. It could for example be : Make a t1 flamebolt teched with ....., a t1 energy bolt teched with ...... etc

The group would have to go out and get the resources in hunt.

For each of the challenges would mean that a referee would be send who wouldn't be guilded to this player, this would automaticly mean that the group can be 9 players max and that they all need to set their recall spot to a set point during the challenge.

Ofcourse there would be alot to work out when doing something like this.

Default Tail Wips to the Top

For the Love of death points Pleas keep this on the top
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Why? It really isn't all that important.. and nothing will happen with.

Default Re: New Event to end the warr in harro !

Long shot but Cs Horizons I am giving you a Event to end the war in harro . Pm me cause i have a Tone of Quests Events for Horizons you will not be disappointed

Tail Wips back to the top

with the mods to the loar
    all Rl comm rads that have passed on

Quote Originally Posted by AA0 View Post
    Why? It really isn't all that important.. and nothing will happen with.
    Oh? Thats why blight is up and running?

Stickie Pleas

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    Oh? Thats why blight is up and running?
    *looks up and speaks through the cobwebs* Because the post was posted when blight was not. This is a very old thread. *lays head back down and snorts a spider across the cave.*

your right it is old but the idea lives i thought if i where to repost this lead in to new content i would get flamed so i decided agates it From the powers that be Lock this post
    i will repost it

Thread Information