Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unitas Transfer email

Quote Originally Posted by Sigi
    The reaction on your reaction to the email of Nafagen(the first email) is this recent email. Look at the reaction of Xante who didn't react to the first mail and didn't receive the latest mail.
    Hmm well, i DID send an email for "Unitas Transfer" after the first mail of EI, but i didn't get the latest mail that led to this thread.

Anyway - i've sent a mail to nick dobbins, telling him that Hagen + Fafnirr really WANT to be transferred!

Quote Originally Posted by HAG
    Hmm well, i DID send an email for "Unitas Transfer" after the first mail of EI, but i didn't get the latest mail that led to this thread.

Anyway - i've sent a mail to nick dobbins, telling him that Hagen + Fafnirr really WANT to be transferred!
    Good!
    In the end, that's what counts, the more the merrier

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Quote Originally Posted by Garfonso
    I got that email, too.

But I did not get it to my horizons email address, but the address I send that email, containing the information about how many accounts and characters I want to have transferred...

You remember? The thread is still sticky in the unity subforum
    same here-I shall send annother mail with the fitting e-mail adress

I`m really happy that still something is going on.
    And I´m going to spread that mail to everybody who is or might be interested.
    And I call all constructive players-who REALLY want us to survive- to do likewise
    *shakes head and bites her tongue*

I got no e-mail yet. But Anyways. Slowly i donnt care anymore.
    Enisha Dryad 190/234 Caster (retired)
    Enix Dryad 165/100 Heavy Melee (retired)
    Enigma Dragon 100/92 Helian (retired)

Unity

No email here, but sent one to the new address...

Dear Unity Player,

We are sending you this email to confirm your interest in the possibility of transferring your Horizons characters and plots to a North American server.

I saw this as a need for confirmation to my original reply and have replied as requested.

couple of questions to my mind that I can`t find anywhere the answer of :

1. People who do not sent NOW an email, are they left out of the transfer or is there another chance for them ?

2. What is the timeframe? What is the closing date -if applicable- for requesting to included in the transfer

(just asking as a friend is on hoiliday for the moment and probably could like to be transfered)

I would highly appreciate if EI/PME could answer this, as I think it could be very important for people if the case is that this is your last chance to join the transfer.
    Peaches may I ask you to use your "discrete direct line" to make EI/PME aware of these questions ? THanks in advance.

I asked No. 2 via mail- haven`t got an answer yet

(btw xante: HUG)

Thread Information