I put this in as a reply in a different thread, but would like to start a thread for hearing some positive thoughts, so I'm starting it as its own thread:

i wonder what they are doing that is keeping them so busy they cannot spend even 10 min a week to put out a message for us... we've heard tons of doom and gloom scenarios, here are some happy thoughts from my wishful thinking cap:

-- they're getting unitas perfected and want to unveil it all at once, without any snafus in the transfer process (along with this and successful transfer of blight characters on the remaining servers, they're designing new forums where only those who actually log into horizons to play can post, except one section for non-players to post in)

-- they're working out a lot of legal issues (like billing details) which they don't want to discuss with the general population of players, but plan to become more active in the game once those are straightened out

-- they're planning future strategy for game play, like how best to use the league of historians (and are currently deciding who of the applicants will be in the league)

-- they're trying to launch HZ in asian countries (as well as get unitas up & running) so don't have time for the original shards atm; once those new ones are in place they'll have enough scripts to put real content into the game

-- they're actually planning to launch an expansion pack (complete with old ideas like confectioner stuff and some really new material) in an amazingly short time frame for having to learn the game from scratch, and cannot share details for proprietary reasons

*offers some of her gnomish pipe weed to any others who wish to offer wishful thinking ideas*