Thread: The Long Sleep

Default The Long Sleep

It is with a sad heart that I must finaly admit that I am taking my leave of Horizons. I had some great times with you all and I wish you the best and great luck in your journeys. I will keep following things and if by chance things turn around I wil return.

Till we meet again my kin may the wing always be beneath your wings and the world in your claws.

Naka may the gods always look after you and warn you of the Lunus behind you.

Good Luck Deth, and here's to a nice nap (for I'm sure we hope it is just a nice long nap)

Take care Deth.

Sadly I hate to say it but things are not looking good, to many good dedicated players leaving

Thank you Vandalin one could hope.

Thank you also Jayne very true. I am sadly one that likes to dig behind the scenes to much and have a small idea of what is happening and just can not take it any longer. vbmenu_register("postmenu_151868", true);

Goodbye Deth, take care of yourself and and may good fortune find you in all of your endeavors.

*sigh* too many veterans leaving...
    'The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, ..., the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars' - Kerouac

It is with great sadness to see you leave before Caldin and I could know you as well as others have.

We wish you well and hope to see you wake.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Thanks for the building, Deth. You've been a leader amongst the dragons with the large projects in Chiconis and Dralk.

Personally, I am still hoping things will change quickly and those who sleep will only have short naps.

Until then, safe travels, Threadfree skies, the wind at your back and may it bring your sails home.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

bye deth, sorry to see you go friend i hope this is a short nap. i will miss you as will many others. may drulkar guide your wings to a happy place in the time being. G'rei efinicai Deth, nondanne elb veltnne keir k'iea friend.
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

Default The Long Sleep

Deth, take care of yourself. Thank you for all your spirit and time you invested in our world. Sleep well.

I'm sad to see you leave, Deth. It's true, many old friends are leaving, and it makes me both angry and sad. Angry at the lack of care from EI/PME, and sad because many good friends are leaving as a result.

Take care Deth, and let us hope that things just may take a turn for the better. Sometime..

100/100/90
    Ancient dragoness of Order - Retired

Aria Thank you for the kind wishes.

Saleena1 Thank you and I am saddened that I will not get to know you and Caldin.

C'gan Thank you and it was great working with you and thank you for all the hard work you have done to make the world a better and more complete place.

*wing hugs Saphire* Goodbye and hopefully we will meet again some time.

Thank you Peaches. I hope you know that even if I disagree with your mod style and such that it was nothing personal. I know you have emproved with the way you mod a lot in my eyes. And I wish you all the luck in the world.

Dremora Those of the Chet will be missed the most. I will still be checking these boards and the Chet Boards. Maybe we should see if as others we can get a group move to another game. I will have to post about that on the boards. As we all know once a Dragon always a dragon at heart.

Of a small note I will watch these boards for as long as they remain up. So even if I will not be with you in body in the game I will remain in spirit here.

Fare thee well my wingnieon, we shall fly again together in other skies if not these!

I know you shall keep in touch, so I shall not say goodbye only "I shall see you again" . If not in this world, then in others, there are many ways we can all keep in touch.

But always when I wake now, I number the sleeping more and more. Like Drae, it makes me both angry, frustrated, and sad - the last feeling being like it always has whenever good friends, guildmates, and players leave our realm. I know my time has come less and less, and I may follow you to sleep soon - I just can't decide.

But I also know that if this world takes a positive turn, you shall return . And I shall be here to welcome you!

*nuzzles*
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Oh . . . Deth *sheds a tear* Who now is left among us who is a Master Dragon Crafter or dread force in the Rift? You have always been a positive and steady presence. I, too, shall miss you greatly.

cabald

Deth, I wish you well in all you do, I will miss our hunts on Elnath and the stories we shared. When you do wake I will ensure thay you have a place to to gaze at the hoard that will build up in your slumber. When you stretch your wings other world remember the drunken dwarf. BeWell

Untill the Rebirth
    Stay Safe
    Rog
    Roguar the Zerker
    Drinker of Ale
    Order, Scoin
    why can i not sell hoard to a PB?

Yeap Frith-Rae I am sure we will stay in contact.

Cabald Thank you. I sall miss the trips into the rift to help others and my time in front of the machines and out in the fields.

Thanks Rog. Good hunting to you and yours.

As a side not here is a new Myspace like site for gamers I was introduced to. Could be a way to stay in touch if any wish. Might want to check it out at http://www.guildcafe.com/

And if you join would please put Deth Nightslayer as the referral. and add me to your friends. I see a couple guilds already have people out on it.

Thread Information