Thread: comeing back

Default comeing back

im thinking about comeing back. But not as a full time game i would still play eq is this worth the cash or is it about to end for everyone?

It's a little hard to say, since we don't know if you'd be starting a new character, restarting a 40's, or a 120 rating multiclass toon. Or even if dragon or biped; and how much change depends on when you left.

The beginning areas and tutorials have been completely redone and are much improved. Dragons now have more base armor, and scale armor went up too; they also now have lairs, and Ancient Rite of Passage.

I'd suggest starting a toon on Chaos, due to the higher population. From the beginning, I'd guess there's at least a solid year's worth of good content.

As to the future? No idea, but the Chaos repair offered some encouragement.
    ____Kulamata Quality Armor___
    None Genuine without this Pawprint `',''

Achiever 86%, Explorer 60%, Socializer 46%, Killer 6%.

I would say 3 months of content 9 months of grind

If the game had a solid years content Tulga would still own it and Horizons would be in the top 10 games list.

But content is defined differentely for each person. The games current state kind of speaks where it sits. However HZ does offer some nice distractions and makes an ok second game to play.

Does it last much longer ? Who knows for sure. But I wouldn't used a CC that cannot stand to take more than a few hits with the current billing issues still in place.

Read these boards Is all I can say. See what is going on with the game. Be informed.

Default comeing back

Quote Originally Posted by Alexzandria
    im thinking about comeing back. But not as a full time game i would still play eq is this worth the cash or is it about to end for everyone?

I would say, use your own judgement and try it. At any rate, I do hope you return!

Thread Information