Thread: Unity players in Vanguard?

Hybrid View

Default Unity players in Vanguard?

My guild, the Ancient Order, has started a guild in Vanguard on the PvE gelenia server. All HZ playing Ancient Order of Istarian Knights guild members are there now. Will any of you be playing Vanguard? If so, fancy joining us there? Would be very nice to get a lot of Unity on to one vanguard server. Vanguard has no dragons but at least it has plots and a cool craft system. If you do come for a visit look for Kobal (me), Inspiria (kaltorak/Ishar Xhaan), Dracla (serfranos) or any other Ancient Order member.
    Get the map pack here - Get the REAL ancient models here!
    Get White Teeth and Claws for your Dragon here!

100/100 Ancient Dragon, member of the first group of 8 to ascend to ancient on Unity.
    This sig was designed for Firefox (stupid IE still can't handle png )
    www.AncientOrder.org

I'm rolling around on Gelenia with Vale VanTakis (Dark Elf Cleric) (They have a dragon pet W00t :P)

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

I'm over there on Targonor, Pevil being my main. I may make an alt on Gelenia at some point if you guys are over there though, just to poke you
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

found two unity players allready

Havent found you yet Tako.
    Yer hiding fer me eh?
    Get the map pack here - Get the REAL ancient models here!
    Get White Teeth and Claws for your Dragon here!

100/100 Ancient Dragon, member of the first group of 8 to ascend to ancient on Unity.
    This sig was designed for Firefox (stupid IE still can't handle png )
    www.AncientOrder.org

Quote Originally Posted by Cobal
    found two unity players allready

Havent found you yet Tako.
    Yer hiding fer me eh?
    Noo would I? (Add me to your friends list, then you will see when i login game, maybe you have accidently put me on your ignore list, some players do this accidently because the 2 windows are so close together.)

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Ruache is there on Gelenia a lvl 13 Paladin.
    Also Ruafarze a gnome sorceror also on Gelenia.
    Ruache: Dwarf Ranger 100, Craft lvl's 1900
    Hephestus: Ancient Dragon 100/100/100

Default Dooh

Offcoarse I had to read this After I started playing on Infuwhatevertheycallit server hehe servs me right for not checking in here to often..oh well made ranger and a shaman greylegs n greypaws..and Vah there is beast races
    Graylegs ELAR (active for now)

Graypaws. warden EQ2 (splitpaws)
    Greylegs.working hard -II-
    Graylegs hunter WoW (retired!! )

I might be getting Vanguard soon so it would be nice to chat to the good people who played hz.

Thread Information