(My point was; the feedback thread he started degenerated to hopless rants ere long each time, so I don't blame hims for kinda giving up.)

- gee, right now I'm drunk, I'm emotional, I miss Hz. I wish we European players could just get some sort of hint of what is going on. I'd hate to see the life of the great Shulahravaukar go out with a whimper. Could always restart on Order/Chaos, but do not know if I have the strength for that...

Current owners: Throw us a lifeline, will 'ya..?

I'm online as Avaleric in EVE Online - Just tearing around the galaxy, looking for the ********...

....I will wait, with a patience only dragons can be in possesion of. Should all things fail, the Great Shulahravaukar will have an offspring in either Chaos or Order - nomatter how cruel the powers are towards us, I cannot be kept away from this world; and I call upon all the other veterans of the EU server(s): Should all fail, then let us at least meet again as little cute hatchies, and make the jouney towards new greatness together!

The community of Horizons is legendary, and none more so than that of Unity. Let us not let that die away. We CANNOT let that die away.

So come on; Cob, Varan, Thokk, Vahk, Tzae, Royal, Fhra, Ivy, Dae, Tak, Fire, and all the ones I cannot remember in my drunken state; let us make a lasting mark on Hz: We are all waiting for a return of the Unity server. but if that should fail to materialize, then I REFUSE to go out with a wimper! That is not the dragon way! Istaria is a special place, and iven if I have found myself to grow mighty tired of it from time ti time, I am unable to leave it behind. It is part of me. The COMMUNITY is part of me. I am part of that community.

We cannot let that die. Even if that means starting all over again...

Gee, I'm really rambling on, aren't I..?

For more on the Great Shulahravauker, visit www.amerelium.net

...and remember, always; bite, THEN think...