Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Horizon's status check?

TelShyia

Well, i have to admit that the population has gone DOWN, not that I keep track of such things, but given that PME/EI doesn't give out info, doesn't do updates, doesn't add/subtract to the game, listen to any of the players (my opinion only), doesn't respond to email(s), doesn't respond to tickets (again, in my opinion/case only), you have to wonder why when you do a search that only 30-60 peeps are on at any given time. Seems that the only new players are youngsters that whine when the upper level players wont take them out and PL them to 100 .
    I have stated this before, after all the time I have taken to make my toon what it is, will continue to play, till they unplug everything and turn out the lights. Just not as often anymore.

Another thing to consider - some of the players on Chaos and (I'm guessing) Order are former Unity/Blight players. I know I've run across a couple in the past few weeks.

Regardless of the actual numbers, the fact is that there are less than half as many people actually playing Horizons now than were playing last July. How far less than half is debatable, but it's still a sad indication of the status of the game.

I log on and find way fewer than 60 and have the same questions. I wonder and wonder, what are the new owners doing, exactly? Why haven't they said anything, why don't they put something, any little thing, into the game for us? The only thing I can conclude is that they don't care if the game shuts down because a sure way to drive away every single player is to continue doing what they've been doing.

Default Former Bight Player

When you are stabbed in the back by the self confessed Stewards of Horizons, you tend to not beleive what they say.

Main characters DELETED by the powers that be..

BLIGHT always saw the new content and saw the future of Hz, no Blight NO FUTURE..

Thread Information