Thread: Emblems

Default Emblems

thinking about lvl 100 emblems

will be nice after you get craft or adventure school to 100 then when you get emblem to also those emblems give some boost in skills or abilitys

craft rated emblems will add like cogs craft boost skills for easyer craft t6, gathering or something its anoying to see lvl 100 miner,gatherer - gather tier5-6 resources same like t1-2 so emblem will be nice to add additional per pick in each tier what will be much easyer to craft low tier things
    maybe some special craft building emblems trough quest also to give you that you can make bars/bricks,orbs,boards,spools and rest if i forget some in 1:1 ratio

adventure emblems will add skills like weapons stat,stats,armor,healing over time for school with 2 revitalize only also low cot, additional ward/res etc etc

dont have to many ideas atm so asking for help to try figure what will be best
    i see awdz and his friend get nice ideas so maybe they can think something on this field also

probably wont be anything of this and noone responsible read but atm only thing left to enjoy me atm

hope will never die for my lovely HZ, only if asteroid hit earth and earth wont be in our universe
    Last edited by Godly; February 16th, 2007 at 08:00 AM.

Then I would be having tons of emblems

hehe well you are not only one but thats not my point
    well seeing and having loads of emblems wich just show behind your names without anythig more is for me kinda crap after you give loads of your effort to actualy craft or hunt like maniac you get NAME? not a big deal really
    atm some emblems i dont mind is those quest emblems like Militia or free grant, balit friend,gifted etc etc dunno if there is some more wich have nice story behind them trough quest.
    atm no adventure emblems only craft like i say i dont see point to wear them

At this moment best will be that PME gives some public info and some support before going to release any updates to Horizons

Quote Originally Posted by Godly
    hehe well you are not only one but thats not my point
    well seeing and having loads of emblems wich just show behind your names without anythig more is for me kinda crap after you give loads of your effort to actualy craft or hunt like maniac you get NAME? not a big deal really
    atm some emblems i dont mind is those quest emblems like Militia or free grant, balit friend,gifted etc etc dunno if there is some more wich have nice story behind them trough quest.
    atm no adventure emblems only craft like i say i dont see point to wear them
    Balit's Friend is an adventure emblem. You need a few crafted items to finish, but it still IS an adventure quest.
    'The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, ..., the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars' - Kerouac

i kind of thought the point to the crafting emblems was so that folks who select you and can see your adventure rating could have some way of knowing you had crafting expertise as well. someone with adventure rating 140 obviously has mastered multiple adventure classes... but without the emblem, how can you tell if they've done any crafting without doing a /who search? i think some crafters particularly asked for it because when going after other crafting classes, folks in passing would know they could make high level items despite coming up a lower level something else on search. i suppose an alternative might have been to show the craft rating as well as the adventure rating of anyone selected... but then how would a craft rating be assigned for all other targets like nasties and killable resources?

at this point i think the questable emblems are much more adventure-oriented than craft oriented, and while the emblem itself may not give a bonus, items received on the quest are usually rather nice.

i like the original idea posed in this thread of an expert emblem giving a bonus to skill, especially for crafting since it is currently impossible to reach maximum efficiency on tier VI crafting.

Awdz, doesn't a character already have a craft rating? I know its not visible on selection, but in your character window it displays both adventure and crafting rating. No clue how the devs determined it, but it should be there for you to see; even if noone else can.
    'The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, ..., the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars' - Kerouac

yes, your character has a craft rating, if you look in your character info it does show it there. i meant that for your rating to be shown to others when they target you, all adventure rated targets would then need craft ratings - and most do not have that. i suppose that could just be shown as 0, and maybe i'm just wrong about it needing to show at all for those. *shrugs*

Thread Information