Thread: The Strip Joint

VegasJOEY

Default The Strip Joint

The Strip Joint in Mithril's Anvil needs lotta work still to complete Journeyman shops I planned out. Lot of folks have donated money to fund the construction and have donated materials they have applied for free. I currently have a lot of t2 and t4 construction work funded on the stoneshop I'd like to get completed asap, then the woodshop. This site is closest to yew and marble and would make a good location for t5 crafting for the community.

I'm posting this to inform folks that don't know about this strip mining location which is located fastest from porting to bristugo to nana to last stand and running southish to 27000, 25000ish approximately. The work has been funded for about 3 days now and it's been sitting there waiting to be completed as I have been building on the t5 pawn shop to get that up and running.

I have funded work on the stoneshop currently about 3 gold alone on just that shop paying out 2s for the t2 work and 4s for the t4 work respectively. And I will continue to coin up work for the shops as I come into cash daily. Right now the majority of my funds I make on a daily basis are being dumped into the plot work and buying the occasional forms and techs I still need. So I am hopeing this info will provide an update for everyone. Lots to be done still, plenty of work to get rich off of, and a great site for any t5 crafter to take advantage of.... Knock yoruselves out [8-|]
    The plot already has an operational vault, t1 guild house with bind shrine for entire community and an operational journeyman blacksmith shop which I'm hopeing gets it's bonus fixed with todays patch. Enjoy[H]

Thalak

Default Re: The Strip Joint

Nice place Joey!

Gymlie

now we just need a portal and a landing pad to get these. Once those 2 are added close by no one will ever go anywhere else but joeys. GREAT shops, great plot layout.

I currently get there by running from Augh, is there a faster way ?

Yeah Smelting bonus is working for me, it's great I am opt in T5 across the board no more bugging Joey for Gift of Strength.

Guaran

A community (can't remember the name) about halfway between Augh and Mithril's anvil has a gate and a pad. Not sure if it is worth the double port to get to that pad, versus just running from Augh.
    Ssinti Chaos Shard Horizons
    70 Druid WoW Emerald Dream
    Sinti 12 Cleric DDO Online
    Sintiel 50 LM LOTRO

Thread Information