Thread: Well it's finally time...

Unhappy Well it's finally time...

Time for me to leave Istaria that is. I've been here since December of 2003 and I will always remember the fun times I've had in this game and the friends I've made but it's getting close to the time when my year sub is up for renewal and I'm looking for a house to buy in RL. I can't justify keeping this subscription, I can spend the $112 a year on other things.

I regret that I never made it to ancient and that my lair never got finished. I regret watching the friends in my guild slowly drift off due to the lack of updates.

Before I go, I just want to say that while I am melancholy at this moment I am not bitter. Life is too short to let yourself get bogged down in the little things and I've taken with me a bunch of memories and a folder full of screenshots. Maybe someday if things improve I'll return, untill then my dragon shal sleep in his lair never to wake.

If anyone out there wishes to contact me, I can be reached at Ebondragon at gmail dot com.

Thank you all for making Horizons while it lasted a great game.

Sincerely,

Silsarik Dracoen

Quote Originally Posted by Silsarik Dracoen
    Time for me to leave Istaria that is. I've been here since December of 2003 and I will always remember the fun times I've had in this game and the friends I've made but it's getting close to the time when my year sub is up for renewal and I'm looking for a house to buy in RL. I can't justify keeping this subscription, I can spend the $112 a year on other things.

I regret that I never made it to ancient and that my lair never got finished. I regret watching the friends in my guild slowly drift off due to the lack of updates.

Before I go, I just want to say that while I am melancholy at this moment I am not bitter. Life is too short to let yourself get bogged down in the little things and I've taken with me a bunch of memories and a folder full of screenshots. Maybe someday if things improve I'll return, untill then my dragon shal sleep in his lair never to wake.

If anyone out there wishes to contact me, I can be reached at Ebondragon at gmail dot com.

Thank you all for making Horizons while it lasted a great game.

Sincerely,

Silsarik Dracoen
    May your travels be just as full and richful.

whoa, Ebondragon? is that J'karrah?! sad to see another dragon go....

Thread Information