Thread: my vault groarrr!!!

Angry my vault groarrr!!!

I cant open my vault, i have been tring for three days now and it never opens. I thought not being able to get valut 6 was a bug but this is just a PITA. Every thing i own is in the vault i cant even finish the eml that i need to to get my house done.
    Help

Uncappy Hamper
    Kym
    I smell the sweet scent of dark victory. The ramped blood under foot flows as that of a ravens kiss. On the valley of dispear, the sun rises, drenched in glory i stand.

What server you on?

We have this problem a lot on Chaos. Usually if you let it set for a long time (sometimes up to 20 minutes) it eventually loads.

Of course that... and Don't log out with your inventory, or the Vault window open... Just in case you didn't know about that bug.
    -HratLi

HratLi SnowPelt : From Bounty to Chaos : Eyes of Istaria
    MultiCrafter, Spirit Disciple, Walking Bleed Attack.
    HratLi's Bucket of Fury : A Saris in cargo gear appears and beats on your foe.
    Damage :
    50-150 Attack Type: Bucket Duration: Until Dispelled Frequency: 0:02

I have my inventory window open all the time (hidden on the side of the screen). Haven't had any problems with it. Vault is a problem though if it's open when you log out.

Default I have found the problem

Boy this is strange indeed.

I turned my laod screen to false to i was able to port faster and needless to say for some strange reason it effected the way my vault worked. Becuse my vault never opened at all for three days.

So if any one else sets there pref for loading screen has this problem just make sure you switch it back to true before you log out of the game for the day and then change it once you are back in the game next time.

Kym
    I smell the sweet scent of dark victory. The ramped blood under foot flows as that of a ravens kiss. On the valley of dispear, the sun rises, drenched in glory i stand.

Hmm. I keep my load screen off all the time as default and only have problem with the vault on those occasions I crash with it opened. Wonder what the difference might be?
    Eileen Mavourneen, Fury of Feladan, Remembers Ilvoldi Evanar

The vault loading screen bug only happens when you have your prefs set to false, and the vault open when you log in. Close your vault before you log out is all (and give the client a minute or two to save your UI config before closing)

Thread Information