Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It is that time

Peaches,

You followed your heart and did what you thought was best for Horizons. Thank you for the time, energy, and effort.

Best wishes,

David Bowman

I hope you will remember the last few moths as positive criticism,
    for I think most people that criticised you did not mean it personally.

I hope you find a nice new game to play or do as I myself did. I stopped gaming altogether since I finally understood after spending way to much time in a virtual reality that the world outside and nature is much more rewarding and a much more inspiring place. And that I myself am much
    more interesting than an avatar. I am now on a real quest to "know myself" and to grow spiritually and I must say this real life quest has proven to be wilder and more exciting than any quest in any MMORPG.

I am now planting my first seedlings in my vegetable garden and I must say
    I never did like crafting but I finally found my love for it in real life.
    And what dynamics it has, I only hope the blight stays away :P

I hope you find what you want...
    Rhialto,
    100CHSW/100WIZ/100CON/100CLRC
    The Iron Watch
    Ice Server

Bye Peaches, we'll meet again soon enough and you know the Bat-time and the Bat-channel
    Kwinn
    Mortal Danger is an effective antidote for fixed ideas... Erwin Rommel

Dulce Bellum Inexpertis

Dog: The other white meat

Order Server

Heavily multiclassed Human Hunter, 'overpowered' to the nth degree of beejeezusness and damned proud of it. Nerf me, go ahead make my day

Quote Originally Posted by Roguar
    I had no issues with you there or here. I just wish others would say nothing if they had nothing good to say.
    Here here Roguar, couldn't agree with you more. Boy, to hate Peaches, you sure gotta hate nearly everyone. But I guess it takes all sorts. And there's plenty of mean spirited curs out there that need to take that last bark at their nemesis before she's out the door for good, for whatever good that'll do them.
    I regret I have but one life to waste for Istaria!

It has be an honor to hunt along your side as both Leviathan and Samael the Black.
    Leviathan (formerly known as "Skald")
    100 ADV / 100 DCRA / 95 LSH Ancient Lunus Dragon (Order Shard)
    67 million Hoard...and rising!

"I kill where I wish and none dare resist...my armor is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!" - Smaug the Mighty

I don't know what to say. I am sorry you have left, but I can understand too well. The game's loss is great in my opinion and I will miss you.

Sylvye
    Gawd I loved this place!!
    http://nitebird.com/sylvyesplace.html

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches
    To bid you all farewell. Thank you EI , for having me aboard as the lead moderator. Thank you
    I wish you well in all that you do, Peaches. It was an honor to have worked with you and I hope that one day we will meet, and actually play the game together. Thank you for all you have done for both Istaria and myself.

Dravatar and
    Flsssssh Rsssssst
    The appointed "Rhyming Rhapsodizer" of Blight
    Former Guild Leader of Blight's Conclave of Shadows

Thread Information