Thread: To all my friends on Order

Default To all my friends on Order

I bid ye all farewell.

Awdz, Kwinn, Sonea, Imayo, C`gan, Tamaracan, Chef, Tantalyr, Svetlana, Flozzie, and tons more, that I just can't put all your names in here, thank you, ever so much, for your friendship, your kindness, and your patience , in teaching me this wonderful world called Horizons. Thank you all for making the community as strong and comfortable.

Its time for me to move on, it was too hard to log into the game, to say goodbye. I hope our paths cross in another world, and that we create a community just as good as this one.

Take care!

Peaches
    Heather

Diane
    Last edited by Peaches; March 9th, 2007 at 08:25 PM.

Good luck in the next world you find yourself awaking in.

aww bye peaches i will miss you. be well where ever you may be
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

Good Bye Peaches,

I also have left Horizons, I didn’t want to say good bye as I had hopes that eventually things would turn around, and so I just faded away.

In seeing you, the perpetual optimist leave makes me wonder if there is any hope left. I think not.

P.S. Thanks for the TiVo cleaner tip and here is one for you. http://www.amazon.com/unbox you may find this of interest J now you may have a bit more time for RL endeavors.

Best regards,
    Mimir
    Lunus 100/100/88

Peaches: You and I haven't always seen eye to eye over the way you moderated this board, but I wish you well in whatever you do or whatever game you end up playing next. You've finally come to the same conclusion that lots of others have - Horizons is dying. And I know you love the game (so do I deep down), so I know the pain you feel upon leaving it. Good luck and I hope you find a happier place to call home

To PME: your lead moderator and staunchest supporter is leaving... after most of your player base has left... what does it take to get you to realize that the way you're treating this community is just flat out wrong? How many more need to leave before it dawns on you? There aren't that many left, you know!

*cries*

i wish you the very best, you have earned it

Bewell in all you do Lady Heather, you will be missed in our lands.

*wonders what he is to do with the new order of catnip*

Untill the rebirth in other worlds stay safe

Roguar the Zerker
    Drinker of Ale
    Roguar the Zerker
    Drinker of Ale
    Order, Scoin
    why can i not sell hoard to a PB?

Good bye Peaches,

I shall miss you I wish you all the luck in the future and may our path cross again I hope to call you friend once more.
    Warsong
    Paladin/Healer

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happend

Take care Heather you will be missed. Be well my friend
    Komier Nainhammer

Aghazstamn

Vestige of Hope, Order

Bye Peaches. I am sure we will cross paths again in other lands.

I bid thee farewell, until other worlds, Peaches.

*watches as the blight slowly encroaches and swallows everyone I've know in Istaria over the years*
    Foxfire Godspell, Ice Queen of Istaria, Dark Defenders
    Manta Guild Community @ Collinswood
    Knoc/Conj, Mastercraftswoman -and-
    Ravagice, Horde Fueled WunderWyrm

TelShyia

Yes, as i hate the word 'goodbye', let me just say farewell Peaches. Druidess, Gadan, Unreasonable, Raythea, and I wish you all the luck in the heavens.
    *bows*
    Telshyia - Ancient Chaos Dragon

TelShyia

*Echos Kerech*
    Yes, PME/EI or whatever you call yourselves now! Best you wake up and smell the roses! If Peaches is leaving, then how much longer before all you have left is vaporware???
    Telshyia

...aww, and I just hatched on Order and never got to meet 'ya. Fare thee well, and maybe if thing should get better, we'll meet here after all...

In front of the computer, where else would I be?

Unhappy

You will be greatly missed Lady Heather, I was verry proud to have you as a guild mate, and a chair (When you would stand still long enough).

May where ever you end up bring as mutch joy to youself and you new adventuring companions as your craft and hunting frenzys brought those of the Obsidian Order, we will all miss you!
    Tamaracaran Thothalomadais: Dragon, As old as the world, Twice.
    Jamana Ternfaust: Gnome of 31 flavors!
    Erzat Ember: Dryad Battlemage, Construction Bug.
    Halfust Thothalomadais: Human somthing or other.

Unhappy another departure

i'm so sorry to see another respected member of the community go. we had many conversations over the years and i'm glad to have known you.

It's really a day when someone like Peaches leaves. Many have left before now but,IMO, no one has the impact of this departure. You helped everyone in need, without reservation or thought of payment. People like you come along once in a blue moon and Horizon's blue moon wanes with your leaving. Good-bye Peaches, you will be missed here but, welcome elsewhere. I hope to see you soon in that 'elsewhere'
    Kwinn
    Mortal Danger is an effective antidote for fixed ideas... Erwin Rommel

Dulce Bellum Inexpertis

Dog: The other white meat

Order Server

Heavily multiclassed Human Hunter, 'overpowered' to the nth degree of beejeezusness and damned proud of it. Nerf me, go ahead make my day

Bye again spiffy........................

Thread Information