Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ok, so who's NOT leaving?

hunkers down with his good friend Andaras I am and ever will be here as long as those who are dear to me remain. A few of us have made a pact to remain for the sake of the others and I will keep my end of that covenant. Who know, I may get 2/3 of my lair done before the Anniversary in July . . . .
    It is my fear that on that day or shortly thereafter, we may all be plunged into that dark night, but I plan to go screaming.

Until then, let us have our Olympics, let dragons be Bonded, and may we all grow well, and TAKE LOTS OF SCREENSHOTS!!!!!! I plan on amassing a sizable scrapbook to remember the last 3.5 years of my life in this land of Istaria and all the good folk who have made it my favorite place to be.

Icabald Percival Dragon

Though prone to long naps, this dragon still flys the skies of Istaria.....when not digging in the ground somewhere for more building materials.

Dracaena

Blog Entries

I'm still around in a since. I had to back out due to some life events when I came back, hehe.

College + work = Not much free time, and during that time, I didn't have enough comming in to run two online games at once.
    Now I might be able to pull it off.

If anyone is wondering, this is Ulharisk. If I do come back it might be some time this month. I just have to get all my codes back and junk. ><;;

Default 'til the end

*snuggles up beside Ardorr, her beloved mate...her greatly admired friends (too many to name!) and her beautiful daughter Scaleeth all nearby...urn of klava (thanks Awdz!) in paw*.

I am firmly rooted here. Istaria will surely leave me one day (may it be long in coming), but I will not leave Istaria.

I have found where, and with whom I belong.

RP still exists on order, elders...Ardorr and Silithus have revived the RP channel and concoct wonderful tales (to which Scaleeth and I add our Ooos and ahhhs). We could use you there, Valados!

Hatchlings are still nuzzled and adopted and cared for...Dranslin is a perfect a'meo, and Ardorr and I have adopted our share (perhaps a tad more than our share...)

Some guilds are drowsing..aye...but others are thriving. (Scions is growing well and rapidly!)

Two factors affect the end of Istaria...the corporation (which we can do nothing about) and the players. As long as the lights are still on, some of us will remain...and, thereby, istaria will live.

And when the plug is finally pulled, (intentionally, as opposed to the accidental someone-tripped-over-a-cord stuff like today), Aine will be there...sitting by Ardorr's side, adding the trumpet of her voice to that of Icabald's, giving her aoretaan a final nuzzle.
    Last edited by aine; April 6th, 2007 at 03:19 PM.

*snuggles a keg of ale while watching Awdz attempt to roast a dire wolf*
    *looks to the east… if I start now I might make it to the eastern deadlands before she notice me missing*
    *frowns*
    *recalls the time she remembered that I was present at the beginning of a roast and she was kind enough to bring me a plate of …. cant recall what is was but it did not look healthy…. out to me*
    *smiles, sometimes running into SoG is a good thing*
    *hrmm eat it hot or eat it cold……*
    *pulls out a bottle of brandy, this should help…. hot it is*

I to will be here for some time. I have a home, a guild, and friends. I know of no other place that I can understand. I am sadden that some of the Elders *hehe I said elders* are leaving, other are coming in and out of deep sleeping cycles (like myself at this time but not by choice). So when they unplug it I will leave. I will have my screenshots and memories like the one above.

Get the word out maybe we can rebuild it, after all we made it what it was to start with!!

*tickles Aine and ducks behind Ardorr "she started it"*
    Last edited by Roguar; April 11th, 2007 at 04:08 PM.
    Roguar the Zerker
    Drinker of Ale
    Order, Scoin
    why can i not sell hoard to a PB?

*pokes Dorrin's sleeping head* wakey wakey ancient one. Check your PM's Dorrin.
    ================================
    The Flying Gekko formerly known as "Nemesis_Expanse" and then "Lizardbreath". Flying strong once more in the skies of Order..

Default Re: ok, so who's NOT leaving?

As you already know, I am not leaving and obviously I don't check the forums Haven't in a very long time. This is just for others to know that I'm still here although I don't log in much anymore. Really doesn't have much to do with the state of the game, I just get distracted with rp on GreatestJournal. I'd like to be able to finish Melthana's lair though, maybe someday I'll work on it again.
    Disciples of Namir
    Shard: Order
    Britt Namir - Female Saris Flame Disciple
    Ryver - Ancient Helian Dragon (honorary disciple)
    Tania Namir - Femal Saris Storm Disciple
    Melthana - Adult Lunus Dragon (honorary disciple)
    Ruhan Namir - Male Saris Spirit Disciple

Hi Everyone!!

I just decided to download the trial and try coming back for a bit. see what changed and if I'm interested in staying.
    I'm currently not playing anything because i'm very busy in real life.

Looking forward seeing you ingame
    Chiptus
    Living at Istaria as
    Chiptus Dalak of Order
    71/95 dragon

aka
    Chaim Dalak of Order
    lvl 100 Paladin+Carpenter

You would have to get a crowbar and prize me out of Istaria. I'm not leaving- having too much fun. See you all online. Oh, and good to see you are sticking it out Dorrin as I would miss you.

I may take an extended nap from time to time but I'll always be back!

Wink Re: ok, so who's NOT leaving?

....Pokes his head out from beneath a small mountain of mithril tailings....

Huh? What? Leave?!? But where would I dig holes then?

Regards;
    --------->Hasai

"I feel like a fugitive from the Law of Averages."

Very much prone to napping it seems, even when I've commited myself to sleeping for an eternity and never waking again! ... There's this pestering voice though, and he knows it... All he has to say is "Istaria, Fly the skies" and that's about enough to send the ball rolling down hill to re-awakening....

*glares at Thunder, or is it Lightning.*

Well it's a good thing I like them ^..^ And for now, not complaining. Again though... Prone to napping.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Yes, but Chioxin, I know where your lair is, I know how to get into it, and I have your worst nightmare:

A SQUEAKY SAP SPIGOT!

Just keep that in mind.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Oh ***, you're *&$&)(% EVIL!

You and Tsilaros with your noisy two-leg tools, contributing to the noise pollution throughout the rest of Istaria... I think you actually are working for the WA. :P
    Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

*makes mental notes to cave in the long corridors to his lair room the next time he decides to take a long nap!*

so? there is an RP channel hmm?

Well... I most certainly haven't been checking the channels save for some I favor...

methinks I will look at that channel and add my RP skills to it...

by the way... I play Ai'ka'fi'na... or Aika as others call her... xP

I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon... at least, not when I am home and able to play...

besides, there are still waaaayyyy too many things to craft and hatchies to help as well as dragons to charm, bug, harrass and well... you know everyday living and socializing... and bipeds to harass too, not to mention a young daughter to raise as well... ^_^

*looks for Shian*

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

Greetings Istarians, i have been away for a short time for some health issues. Life is very different without Hz to say the least , to all my friends and guild mates , i miss you all very much. I look very forward to seeing you all again, i hope to awake within istaria as soon two weeks , possibly as long as a month. Not a day goes by that i dont wonder whats going on in istaria, i shut down my account , so i wouldnt try and play when i should be laying down recovering, so i cant pop in and say hello. But hello all and hope to see you all soon. Sorry if a little off topic.

LONG LIVE ISTARIA
    LONG LIVE THE SCIONS

Hello Teto ! Grand to have news from you. You're missed in Istaria, and we hope to see you there soon. Best wishes, and take care,

Zex

I may take long naps from time to time, but I refuse to leave Istaria. I've increased my hatchlings, I have a lair in a beautiful location that needs to be finished, and far too many friends I consider family here. Istaria may one day kick me out, but I won't go willingly. And I know of many others who refuse to let Istaria die.

And hello Teto! It's great to hear from you! I hope you're doing well so far, and yes, you are very missed. Can't wait to see you awake in Istaria again!
    Noelani of Blight -100 DRA / 100 DRC / 40 DLS / 40M Hoard
    Amryth of Blight - 58 DRA / 35 DRC
    Amecha the Neglected of Blight and Order - ?/?/?/?

No one is allowed to leave! I just got back! I will seek you out and smish you if you leave now! Fear the smishing! *cackles and thunders off to wreck havoc on Istaria again*

Thread Information