Thread: Conflicting Usernames

Default Conflicting Usernames

EI/PME:

Please, I have submitted a number of tickets to no avail over the last three months or so. Upon using the Horizons Launcher for each of my original email entries, I am told "Error: Username/Password combination not found." I cannot enter the game with that method. Upon using the website, I am told (prior to actually logging in to the ELUA page) "Your user name and password were not found." I can't update my subscriptions as I cannot create an account with "The Email address [...........] exists in the database. It cannot be duplicated." Please, all I want is to redo my accounts so I can play. It seems that a GM is around a bit more lately, and I hope this can be fixed. Thank you.

Try reading this link for your answer:

http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=15741
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

I wasnt banned either .
    Same thing happened to me went away from the game and all my guys my guild bank toon everything gone like i never existed. now it does says i am still in the guild as my wife can still log in .

Fawkes from twilight on order ..
    Last edited by Fawkes; April 7th, 2007 at 11:55 PM.

Yes Justa has your answer

Default re:Conflicting usernames

Um what are you talking about? I see nothing in that thread about account problems.
    Are you insinuating that he was an exploiter that got banned?
    Avie

agreed. even if the op was an exploiter, it would require pmeii get off their ****** and take some sort of action...and thats AFTER they realize something is going on. neither one of those is likely to happen. which means they may(seriously this is a long shot as well) have some sort of automated exploit detection which, going by pmeiis track record, is probably broken.

maybe i missed something altogether tho and there is something in justas link that helps the op. in that case i apologize in advance.

this player was known to macro at the fire opals a saritova isle and after PME/EI announced they would handle players who would do such things he no longer appeared there so I think they just deleted his account.

We all know this company isn't one of communicating what they do.

The players who have macroed know they did this and shouldn't come in here playing victim after losing their account, they have been warned.

Yes, PME/Ei could have done it totally different

Doubt was company action.
    Some known macroers are still in game.
    ========================
    | ()""'() ~~Have A Good Day!~~
    | ( 'o' ) ****Hehehehe****
    =(,)=(,)==================

Ok thats understandable if the OP is a known exploiter but Fawkes was not. Any suggestions for him?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunuke
    this player was known to macro at the fire opals a saritova isle and after PME/EI announced they would handle players who would do such things he no longer appeared there so I think they just deleted his account.

We all know this company isn't one of communicating what they do.

The players who have macroed know they did this and shouldn't come in here playing victim after losing their account, they have been warned.

Yes, PME/Ei could have done it totally different
    I wouldn't say he came in here "playing victim" more that he was unaware of any actions taken regarding his account. I very much doubt he would have posted in the forums if he'd received any sort of notification.

The post states a series of events that will take place. From the sounds of things, that series of events did not take place.

You also assume that the poster frequented the forums. It could be said that if it took him 3 months to post on the forums for help, that he likely never saw the post to begin with.

As a final note, these are all ASSUMPTIONS and only PME and the poster know what the actual circumstances are.

Hopefully he will receive an answer regarding his account status soon.

Thread Information