I have explored the whole of Istaria, but am still unsatisfied with that which I have seen. I've often contemplated what other worlds there might be out there, and wondered if I should abandon this life entirely. After many long days of meditation, I've come to be in contact with what I believe to be another realm. I hear voices and am compelled to repeat the words I hear.

While exciting at first, I found that I cannot control this very well, and have already annoyed many with spontaneous outbursts in add tongues. So to avoid any further disruption, I've gone to the most desolate place I could find. Now I sit just behind a door that will never open, pondering on why this place is so heavily guarded when there is nothing here.

Perhaps I am going mad, maybe the voices aren't real? They say there is a #Portal there, and a medium that sits before it who repeats everything that I can hear... saying it now I hardly believe it myself. If you choose to pay me a visit, I won't be held responsible for what I may say out of the blue... after-all it's not really me talking, that or I'm already insane.

If it turns out true, perhaps I might learn to control it better...