Thread: Expected Absence comming.

Default Expected Absence comming.

Mmm... Well as this school year for me begins to enter the last few weeks I think im going to end up having to take a leave from horizons for possibly those few weeks, mostly to study for the AP and SAT tests comming up as well as focusing on the trials which if they aren't good and complete I fail. So here is my warning. If I do end up disappearing for a time im expecting it to last for two weeks about. If anyone wishes to contact me I should be on AIM Skype MSN and checking my e-mails very often so... *shruggs* A warning a week in advance... or mabye 4 days. *growls and mutters about dusty tomes, tablets and tests that always seem to rise up in a unified force agianst him to go under their order of tyranny*

Gegis, Dranslin, Anvault, Kanmiel (Order)

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Default Re: Expected Absence comming.

Good luck, Dranslin. SATs are never fun. Stuck inside a classroom taking a test on stuff that's either useful or useless, depending on how you look at it. And all framed inside strict time guidelines to ensure you CAN'T complete it, even if you did have your head physically hooked up to a Cray-9000 to do the computing for you.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Default Re: Expected Absence comming.

Heh yeah, I dono actually. I've completed every standards test that i've taken with atleast 30 min to spare so we'll see... Bleh, I hate the idea of taking it though, Im already taking another round of California Standards Testing at the moment and that is bad enough...

Gegis, Dranslin, Anvault, Kanmiel (Order)

Thread Information