Here's a list of suggestions I have that cover a great many things that I feel should of already been live in game and just take common sense

1. Plot permissions...the friend list, mediocre idea...even better idea, ban list. Plot permissions need a query to deny use to the list of players instead of a list of friends only.

2.Fountains. I know this has been mentioned several times already but to beat a dead horse again ....allow water drawing from fountains with buckets OR...allow us to construct wells and sand pits on plots

3. Teleporters....another dead horse I'll beat. Give plot owners ability to construct a simple teleporter that say just has a gate to Tazoon for example

4. The human craft center....when is this friggin thing going to be fixed ffs??!! We have been waiting and waiting for this building to be fixed so we can build it and have machines that are lacking in the shops due to a lack of common sense that was used in putting machines in the current shops that are neccessary which we can build and use. Things like a pottery wheel and kiln, millstone, etc which is semi fixed now with the new mill shop but where can a bloke use a pottery wheel at other then a craft center in a player town....right now this can't even be built or added with a shop that is planned out. And....we have no idea if that human craft center building would even have one...I'd just be curious enough to build one just as a test to see what it had with it. Or is this supposed to be just some empty house that does nothing?

5. How about allowing a machine shop type of customizable building we can build on our plots? I've thought about this idea for long time, something to the effect like a personal workshop where a person can have up to 6 machines to use and even place NPC trainers of their likeing. I think this would be a great feature to add into the buildings we could plan out and construct...customizable workshops we can put machines and trainers of our needs in. And something I'd like to add if this would even be considered is if this was in deed something that would be considered....do it right. And what i mean by doing it right is don't do it unless you give the option to put in every type of machine and trainer...don't allow some and limit it to others. Hell...why not allow us to build the exact same structure in player cities ...those craft centers with the wells and useable machines. I don't see this as being unbalanced...just something that is available to be slightly more convienant to some folks