Thread: So here we are 5 months on

Default So here we are 5 months on

and has anyone been copied to a live shard ????
    anyone heard about the copies even ??
    < drums fingers on the table >

yeah i know i've left BUT
    Blight was still the best ******** fun I had in a game and Old Blight was the best channel bar none !

oh and my pm box is open again

Default Re: So here we are 5 months on

Heh. Welcome back.

No, nothing has happened in the way of Blight or Unit{as|y}. I'd advise against holding your breath, lest you end up looking like this guy: .

In the mean time, feel free to start a character on Chaos and enjoy the company of others while it lasts.

----
    v jbaqre vs nalbar xabjf ubj gb ernq guvf. svir fvyire gb gur svefg punbf cynlre gb svther vg bhg.

Thanx for the offer laddie and I do mean thankyou
    a couple of problems arise
    I have no accounts as they were banned
    I have no wish of creating a new one and giving these clowns another shot at ripping me off yet again ( see rants refugees for the full in colour billing fiasco I went through )
    and I have since rolled 2 versions of Theros on WoW Amon Thul and Nagrand servers which i pay with the game card system.
    As for a new dragon ... I have Kirsanth and BloodOath both ancient and 100/100 still trapped on Blight
    Until such time as Andercheck and Rask are no longer a factor my decision to stay away from playing hz stands.

Nope, kind of obvious that was just pacification. Still trying out games myself, Vanguard is proving to be fun. Good to hear from you again bud.
    Playing since release.
    4th to complete RoP.
    Purely Lunus.
    Dragor Firestrike - (Nobody to play with.)

Hiya seggy
    nice to see you again laddie
    couldnt get van to work so i'm prowling WoW on and off

Hey I'd gladly come back for whatever time is left on the game.. The only catch is I want to be able to see my big green butt again. Really, I personally don't care about my lair anymore, just transfer the darn character already.
    Playing since release.
    4th to complete RoP.
    Purely Lunus.
    Dragor Firestrike - (Nobody to play with.)

RUF RUF RUF LOL
    Ive not been on much but these hours are kicking my butt and making me realise just how old Im getting,.
    Ive been working on a couple game server projects running online games not quite so online as intended to be, more then that I cant say.
    I agree I wish they would move us over to live or give me access to the SQL servers so I can move us over that want to still move over, Ive not been able to figure out how to move plots as of yet my access and guess work isnt that good yet. but chars and inventory are a snap to move around .
    Andy
    OK the old sig was too long , this one is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Theros Ironfeld
    and has anyone been copied to a live shard ????
    anyone heard about the copies even ??
    Good to hear from ya again Theros, Marsh.

I still wish I can play Cromos and see my friends blight friends again, but....

if EI/PME haven't done Any moving our characters to live by now, then unfortunatly they will never will. They are so neglectent/incompentent (sorry for my spelling) that they cant even fix the billing system. They are Barely able to keep the servers up and going.

Quote Originally Posted by Theros Ironfeld
    Blight was still the best ******** fun I had in a game and Old Blight was the best channel bar none !
    Amen to that Theros
    Chromos - 100 Ancient Lunus, 100 DragonCrafter,100 Lairshaper
    Titles - Expert DragonCrafter - Expert Lairshaper

Glad to hear from all of you
    was lisitening to a Dimmu Borgir track a few days ago called Progenies Of The Great Apocalypse ... right at the end of the track has the sound effects of one of ruf and my fav mobs .... necro's and frig did that bring back memories
    bashing purps and then wandering off to give ol soggy bottom a caning
    nostalga

anyhoo Silk has rolled a WoW char just need to catch her on Amon or Naggers to add her to either Conclave or The Order of Aru or both ( that would be neat)
    there are a few of us exiles in both guilds now.... we bounce between shards due to player density
    cheers All
    til I log into this place again
    Theros ( long since murdered on Blight )

Thread Information