Thread: Must Read!!

Default Must Read!!

If you are reading this and you have not played Horizons in a while and still own a plot or a lair, please do us, those who are still playing, a favor and sell your plot/lair back to the community. You know how it feels to enjoy Istaria, don't take that feeling away from newcomers who want the experience of making their own home. Please only reply to this post if and when you do sell your plot/lair back to the community and please include the type of plot, size of plot/lair and location. Thank you.

Very respectfully,
    Istarians

Default Re: Must Read!!

good luck with this ............... people with plots are likely waiting it out to see if anything positive happens with the game. If you got 2 people to do this I would be surprised.

It is worth a try, just dont expect a mad rush of plot dumping.

Food is food, just give us something to chew on that removes DP's

Most of us know it just isn't worth logging in to even do that anymore.

I dont really see myself paying sub for login in once more sorry

That's ok, you can log in without paying But it's still a hassle to re-install and re-patch...

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy
    I dont really see myself paying sub for login in once more sorry
    Old Unity account - free..........................

Default I am Pleading

Pleas do this i Have nothing els to do With EPION and i am runing out of room PLeas Sell your Lairs back to throws of us that play can have a chance
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Default Re: I am Pleading

I am ready to give away my plot for free if you give me back my dragon.

Default Re: I am Pleading

Better ways to get a lair on Chaos:
    1. Check Drakul. Yes, I know, it's far away. It's still a lair though.
    2. Look at the guild settlements and ask if you can buy one of their lairs. I think you can have someone in the guild buy it and sell it to you.
    3. Look hard, look in the out of the way places, keep looking and ask around. I know of at least two lairs that went up for sale, one of them was on the market for a week.

I still have a paid account, as does my husband. Even though I don't login except once every 2 months when I get time, I would never sell my lair and plots back, not now anyway. If I decide to terminate my accounts, then I will do so, but I'm waiting to see if they actually save this game before I make any rash decisions. Plus, I still play when life isn't slamming me in the face with something.

not the same account ivy was on I thought I need a new account for us servers and even bought a new gamepack back then

i can not understand you all, how sceems for outher Plots, there are a lot free plots on chaos.
    In balance to formal Unity, Choas - plots are emty.
    There, nobody has asked for reselling, contr., because any bigger plot has had a shop all players could profit from.
    If i go to mahag. snowfall for exeple i would not ask for reselling, no i'm happy to be abel to can use the stoneshope...
    Falatien empty and and...
    So why you close the comeback door, to people with wich you mayd have a great add. still one day.
    Kion almost empty a fact wich never realy has exitsted on Unity.
    So comon, come plz to comunity thoughts.

My plot on Kion (in constrution) plots around me are still free, you search on?, i invide you to become my neighbour
    Last edited by babyfly; June 19th, 2007 at 10:00 PM.

On Order good available lair plots seem hard to find. I couldn't believe it when someone first complained but then I did some checking and it was true. There's lots of empty plots but if you want one in a good location you may have a tough time finding one.

There are a lot of empty biped plots in good locations though.

If you don't have a plot then you're far more interested in getting a plot then you are in some shop you probably wouldn't use anyway.

It would be very considerate for people who aren't going to play anymore to log on one last time and dump the plot. Especially if it's a lair plot in a good location. However, I REALLY doubt that will happen. .

Thread Information