Thread: How much has changed?

Default How much has changed?

It's been awhile since I poked my snout in, and was curious what all has changed since the emergence of lairs? I've briefly searched around, but haven't been able to find much information. At first glance, it appears that all is as it was when I layed down to hybernate.

Looks as though many guilds have left, or at least were not listed. That is sad to see.

AKA Malloc of Dawn, ancient
    Here's to the Overlord, rest in peace.
    Keith Arlin Parkinson October 22, 1958 - October 26, 2005

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Default Re: How much has changed?

Well, I'm still here building. Garnet Bay North Mine is completed, full of garnet and turquoise and well balanced with the Mala mine for your tier 1 tricuts. But nothing has been changed since the buyout.

Between lairs and the buyout, there'd been some fixes, the addition of libraries (both bipedal and draconic), and Tulga had been gearing up for a major Confectioner revamp which, I'm sorry to say, was never given the opportunity to be completed or the second half of it sent to test. They were still going over what sort of benefits each food was to give. In the meantime to prep for it, Essence of Blight was moved to a bonus resource from thornwood only. So, that's put a limit on the ability to make ambrosia. David had also put the final stages on the catacombs system and his last thing to do as part of Tulga for the game was bring people in to see what had been laid out. The next step in it would've been server collision avoidance between beastie and wall and correction of the software so the beasties couldn't just ambush you going up and over (and thus through the ceiling).

Server-wise, PME shut down Blight in an attempt to pull over the Unity database to keep it going here. That, of course, shut Unity down. No word on how or if that's still going. Neither one are up.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Thread Information