Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Security and Forums Updates

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Default Re: Security and Forums Updates

Just checked. This message brought to you by quick reply! B^)
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Yep, it seems to be working

Quote Originally Posted by Kerech View Post
    Yep, it seems to be working
    Maybe. The above quote was brought to you by Quick Reply as well. Both buttons are doing the same thing. Quick Reply is not enabling the text box below, but brings up the advanced editor on a new page.

you sure you didn't just hit the wrong button? Works fine for me mister.
    Chaos Kryu-Saris
    33 Druid,40 Cleric,17 Warrior,8 Mage,64 Carpenter, 54 Mason, 54 Enchanter, 43 Fitter, 31 Weaver
    Moragon-Dragon : 63 Adv, 47 DRCA, 13 LS

Meh. I forgot, I had added all the istaria.com sites to my untrusted list after the repeated infiltrations and reinfections. Works if I allow it.

Nice work!

But the question lurks, in my mind as well as many others Mr or Ms Horizons CS... your tag says "Staff :: Developer" and you have been rather quick to respond to certain things... would that mean that Horizons is going to get a bit of love and attention in the near future?

Enquiring minds wanna know! ;-)
    It is better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done.

oh hey, while i'm thinking about it, why does linear mode show the newest post first? i have thusfar been unable to make it show oldest to newest, am i looking in the wrong place or is that a 'feature'?

Quote Originally Posted by Goffy Monekin View Post
    Nice work!

But the question lurks, in my mind as well as many others Mr or Ms Horizons CS... your tag says "Staff :: Developer" and you have been rather quick to respond to certain things... would that mean that Horizons is going to get a bit of love and attention in the near future?

I second this
    Any chance to have some news concerning this ?

Thank you Horizons CS!!!

Your fixes, responses and communication are greatly appreciated and make me very happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Goffy Monekin View Post
    Nice work!

After everything that happened in the past... I dare not inquire too voraciously into what appears to be good fortune.

Horizons_CS... whoever you are... thank you!

Lex
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Of course my reaction has nothing to do with this thread, but who's this (quick) responder, our guy from heaven? :-D

Welcome M8!
    Royall on Order / Royal_wind_unity, Royall on Chaos
    Dinsdag on EU-Evernight (LOTRO)

Quote Originally Posted by Royal View Post
    Of course my reaction has nothing to do with this thread, but who's this (quick) responder, our guy from heaven? :-D

Welcome M8!
    Well, if he is from heaven or hell, I care not... The questions still stands. Is Horizons gonna get some loving, or, is this just one more of the proverbial pacifiers that some are gonna suck on, and others spit out?

Mr/Ms/Mrs/Other/ CS Horizons, Throw up a post stating your purpose here... are you here to pacify the masses for a few more months of sub fees (for those that can pay and have yet to cancel) Or, is there a grander scheme behind it all.

Really... lots of people do want to know.
    It is better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done.

Something strange I've just notice:

http://community.istaria.com/forum/member.php?u=6296
    We can see this profile
    http://community.istaria.com/forum/member.php?u=6297
    But we cannot see this one

I'm trying to see the newest member profile, but cannot access (DarkCommentator)
    Am I the only one it happens to ?

Quote Originally Posted by Milandra View Post
    Something strange I've just notice:

http://community.istaria.com/forum/member.php?u=6296
    We can see this profile
    http://community.istaria.com/forum/member.php?u=6297
    But we cannot see this one

I'm trying to see the newest member profile, but cannot access (DarkCommentator)
    Am I the only one it happens to ?
    I receive the same 'access denied' type message when attempting to look at that profile.

Also the newest member's profile, Morannuagow, has the same problem. This could be a new security feature to either block account information from outside viewing, or keep an account from being finalized until it is approved in some fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by Draygon View Post
    I receive the same 'access denied' type message when attempting to look at that profile.

Also the newest member's profile, Morannuagow, has the same problem. This could be a new security feature to either block account information from outside viewing, or keep an account from being finalized until it is approved in some fashion.
    You are correct, these profiles are not yet approved to post.

Horizons CS

My, I can't believe my eyes, I have a forum account.... after a year.

Did you guys manage to clear up that thing with google where it flagged the game site and forums as hazardous?

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDragoon View Post
    My, I can't believe my eyes, I have a forum account.... after a year.

Did you guys manage to clear up that thing with google where it flagged the game site and forums as hazardous?
    That is an automatic function of Google's indexing. Since the threat has been removed (and the server patched to prevent it from reoccurring) the site is no longer on the Stopbadware.org blacklist.
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

Thread Information