Thread: Free to play and download troubles

Default Free to play and download troubles

Two quick questions.

1. Is the game free to play now? My friend says that the company died and it's free now.

2. When I click on the download link it says download link cannot be found.

Default Re: Free to play and download troubles

I'm gonna assume you're trying to play on Unity, the european server. That server was free to play from... what about August last year until December. Then the server was killed, supposedly for a replacement in the US called Unitas. That has not *yet* happened. So if you're trying to download from gnonline, you won't get anything because they've given up on the game. You would need to download from www.istaria.com and play one of the US servers (Order or Chaos) however after the free trial is up, you do have to pay
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

free to try ( Trial is 14 days )

After the trial its 12.95

Download is free

Customer service is coming around i say why not come fly with us
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Eh. What URL are you downloading from? There is a site run by GN and one run by EI. Make sure you're visiting the one run by EI. (your browser's location bar should read: http://www.istaria.com/)

As for being free to play, it sort of is. The billing system is broken. I strongly advise against entering your financial information untill the billing system is fixed. Over the past year, there have been enough complaints from people trying to subscribe, unsubscribe, and get refunds for multiple billing to warrant caution.

They need to make the game $5.99/mo to play to try to get some players in game, then slowly increase the monthly fee.

Food is food, just give us something to chew on that removes DP's

Thread Information