Thread: be still my blood soked claws

Thumbs up be still my blood soked claws

Horizons LIVES !!!!!!!!!!

The return of Epion is at hand !!! }:>

Way to go Horizons the game that has more Come back than the come back kid

and thank you staff for a while i thought hz was in the tubs
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Default Re: be still my blood soked claws

i miss something? is blight or unity back up or something?

No, but forum account creation isn't locked anymore, for now. I wonder how long it'll be before I'm banned again? :P

no how ever Horizons is coming back from the brink of death stuff is getting handled and i see a glimmer of Life
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

explain, please.....
    i see or hear of any improvements from other sources.
    what has changed for you that we should be looking for?
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

So far as I know, what I've heard may happen has not yet transpired. I would hope that if it did, then it would become public rather quickly thereafter, so there's no real need for me to make others upset at me for saying anything specific.

I'll say this though. If the billing system gets fixed, I'll be right there at the start of the line to get my account fixed and billed again (if it still exists) or to start a new one...

And no, I don't think EI/PME/NGW/WTF has the skill to fix the billing system themselves. (prove me wrong, I dare you!)

I notice some changes here on the forums -- upgraded software, opened registration and some 'Horizons CS' user that seems to be responsive to requests for help and is able to respond in a coherent manner. I'm not sure what this all means, but it does look promising. We'll see, eh?

(Now how about changing the picture of the day (year)?)

L O L

need 10 character sto post

Food is food, just give us something to chew on that removes DP's

Steal claw they did change it now lol

Horizons is Coming back and i will be on my way Just need to tie up a few loos ends in Last chaos and i will be back !

Wow! About time! (Thanks.)

*Lifts a cobweb covered head shakes and snorts out some. A spider scuring off.* Fixing a web page and a forums to keep what little coin does flow into the coffers does not signal the saving of a world just the post poning of it's end. But that is my view. *lays head back down for the long sleep*

Exclamation Re: be still my blood soked claws

Grabs Altheri's Dryad
    Dracannas Kitty
    and Valturs Genome Imp
    Cupped with 5 Unnamed dryads Throws them in to the Nearest Volcano in Dralk and calls Forth EPION

I Have Returned !

Thread Information