Thread: Good-bye

Unhappy Good-bye

I didn't know where to put this. But whatever.

Heya all. I don't know how many of you guys out there still play or how many even remember who I am. But, I think it's time to say that I am officially saying good-bye.

Thank you Luthen, Crysith, Soarscha, Image, Shartan, Kaeaja, BratCat, Anakiin, Glaceroth, Ninerfana, Segorian_Bounty, and especially my guild <The Alliance> For making my two years in this game a great time. Thank you to everyone who pushed me to 100 and ancient. And I know I've probably forgetten people, but thank you.

I'll miss you all, and if you happen to play World of Warcraft, drop me a message, that is the mmo I have moved into.

So, this is the end of all those fun hunts, all those times some of us died to the Esparagus King (Blight Anchor). All those hours I spent running around lost in huge dragon's lairs, and random things, like the giant gathering in Bristugo.

Good bye everyone. Drop a message if you want my e-mail to stay in touch.

Peace~

Lasivar Miguisdern of Chaos

P.S. - I'll be logging in a few last times to talk with some people. You know who you are =]
    Lasivar -- Ancient Lunus Dragon -- 100 Dragon Adventure -- 32 Dragon Craft -- 12 Dragon Lairshaper -- proud guildie of "The Alliance" -- Chaos RETIRED

Yeah, by the way, I CAN'T SPELL

Default Re: Good-bye

Hi there,

I sadly don't know you personally as I am from a long lost entity called Unity - so all I can say is goodbye and be well as our new homes are also different ones as I can be found on VG atm. But still dropping in to this forum and well maybe one future day we will meet (again) - yeah hope dies at last one...

regards
    Joa

Joaqim - Multiclassed God on Unity
    "I'm Immortal, I'm Glorious, I'm Supreme, I'm My Saviour"

Beleenda - Goddess of Melee
    "Kill 'em all, let God sort them out"

Aww I am sorry to see you go Lasivar *hugs*
    ah yes, many many DP along the years for us old folks
    but probably as many laughs too. Be well my friend and keep an
    eye up to watch a blue dragoness fly by the full moon.

Image, still hanging on. }:=)
    Timeless Guild -- aka the Crazy dragon guild (=;{

Quote Originally Posted by Lasivar View Post
    I didn't know where to put this. But whatever.

Heya all. I don't know how many of you guys out there still play or how many even remember who I am. But, I think it's time to say that I am officially saying good-bye.

Thank you Luthen, Crysith, Soarscha, Image, Shartan, Kaeaja, BratCat, Anakiin, Glaceroth, Ninerfana, Segorian_Bounty, and especially my guild <The Alliance> For making my two years in this game a great time. Thank you to everyone who pushed me to 100 and ancient. And I know I've probably forgetten people, but thank you.

I'll miss you all, and if you happen to play World of Warcraft, drop me a message, that is the mmo I have moved into.

So, this is the end of all those fun hunts, all those times some of us died to the Esparagus King (Blight Anchor). All those hours I spent running around lost in huge dragon's lairs, and random things, like the giant gathering in Bristugo.

Good bye everyone. Drop a message if you want my e-mail to stay in touch.

Peace~

Lasivar Miguisdern of Chaos

P.S. - I'll be logging in a few last times to talk with some people. You know who you are =]
    awww Lasi!! sorry to see you leave sister *hugs*
    was an honour fighting and dieing by your side
    hopefully your goodbye wont be forever until then take care my dear

Shartan: helian Dragoness--100adv/90 craft/60 dlsh-Timeless guild-Chaos Shard

Awwww another of my favorite friendly dragons is flying to the dragon graveyard.

Lasivar, take care, and your family that played as well.

Take care my friend.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Goodbye my little sis. Indeed we did have some good times you shartan, kaeaja and I running around as wee hatchies . You will be greatly missed my dear and don't worry, I will hop on your WoW Vent and come bug you sometimes :P Thanks for coming along to that last hunt a few days ago, was good to have you there
    *hugs*
    Love your big sis.

What? You're leaving?! You can't leave NOW! Get back over here! *grabs tail*

grabs the Adamantiom chain and lock Chan her to the big tree in bristugo
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Take care Lasivar!

Thread Information