Thread: Hello :)

Default Hello :)

Just wanted to say hi to any of the old unity players that may still look around here I joined horizons in the begining when i played the earth shard
    I was member of a great guild called The First Born I managed to get to level 100 and had just nearly finshed the Ancient Dragon before they closed us down
    So if anyone from there pops in a big Hi
    I want my dragon back
    Sprit-earth-fire

Default Re: Hello :)

Hi Sprit

(another old Earthling still keeping an eye out for any wonder happening over here)

hijas sprit,

if the Unitarians will ever have a home to go-
    I `ll be honored to assist you with A-Rop.

(okay, okay- keep on dreaming, Lov ))

SPRIT! I'm so happy to see you! Send me a pm woman!

You should start again, join us on Chaos... me, Nagafyn and Salama are all on there in a guild called Timeless, join us! *begs* I was only saying the other day it could only get better if you turned up... *grin*
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

Smile Re: Hello :)

Yay Pevil
    Great to hear from you so you on chaos i am away for a week when i come back i will try to get onto the server
    Hope to see you soon
    Sprit

hehe I'll hold you to that Have a good week!
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

I'm an old Unitarian (and Ice prior to that).. I seem to remember relocating to Chaos (well, restarting)..

what I'd LOVE to see is a new server so we can rebuild all the world objects etc again.. but that I guess takes cash..

*hoping* to get a reply to my ticket so I can log in my old account
    Bobda Bilda (Chaos) - www.hzconfectioner.org.uk
    http://www.painefreecrafts.com - what takes up most of my spare time now..

heh I'd be happy with that. I'd love to have the old world back with my lair, but as long as I could keep my old dragon, a fresh world to build on would be great

Thread Information