Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blight is back????

Default Blight is back????

A new post from Horizons_CS seems to imply it...

http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=16208

Hmmmmm....
    Drasdil Redin
    100 Paladin
    Order Shard

Default Re: Blight is back????

Wow! That is a loooong casting time on that rez spell

Sweet it looks that thank you Horizions CS . My home is back !!
    on a down side and a low note, for all those that know me from the servers over the last 3 years, I request something for those that wish to offer it:
    I would like a bunch of feelings of good will prayers if you would for my father who lives in Grafton Nebraska, he has had 3 heart attacks so far this year and is in the hospital after having several seizures this week, this is not the place to put this but I'm worried to crap that he may not make it, tho he is 75 years old its just hard to see someone cross the bridge.. Andy
    OK the old sig was too long , this one is better.

Hmm.. "Shard not found" ... WELL LOOK HARDER!

Talking Re: Blight is back????

Yes Phyrie logged in and set off some fireworks to celebrate.

Anyone else getting a transport error id 36?

Durr. Nevermind. It works from the website login.
    Last edited by Steelclaw; August 14th, 2007 at 03:55 PM.

Ugh, I want to be at home experiencing good Horizon joy.

Dern work!
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome back Blight. I missed you. <3
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

holy crap.

well, i guess that at least partially answers the "is he here to do something, or just placate us?" question.

looks like it is the "do something" option.

"Something's afoot at the circle K"

First of all I would like to applaud the "mystery team" that seems to be breathing life and hope back into the few players left to this game. Yes, It is not going to ressurect this game to 20,000 subs, nor will it instantly fix the broken buggy parts... but this is something to think about...

With blight comes the delta... with the delta comes the possibility of being able to create content, test it, and perhaps in the future, issue the delta patch to the main servers.

If you are reading this Horizons_CS, I am hoping the above statement is on the mark, and that you have found competant coders, animators, and programmer / system engineers that can follow the instructions on introducing a delta patch to the main servers and be able to back out if it and restore the systems if it fails, as to not destroy the world, leaving us with no spark (to coin a phrase from Transformers)

This is good news indeed. Especially for those that called blight their home.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Thumbs up Re: Blight is back????

Kul wahad...

Well done, Horizons CS! Well done indeed!

Now, who are you and what have you done with Ed & Ray?

On second thought, never mind that. Accept your kudos & get back to work! If you're trying to pull off another miracle, I don't want anything to disturb you!
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Great news indeed
    Looking forward to test some things

An interesting way to get blight fully alive would be to add Unity characters.

Anyway, again thanks for getting it back up, that's very much appreciated

Great news! Can't wait to get home tonight and explore the lost world.

Hey Andy I will deffently keep your father in my prayers. I also am a sufferer of sezuires so i know how hard they alone can be on the body and mind. I hope he gets better and has a long and joyful life with you and the rest of your family.

*hugs*

oh and Andy keep your chin up

YEAH!!! Blight is back!!!

Holy Mackeral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in, everything is where I left it! Good job and thank you! ... Whoever you are.

So...

Where are the patch notes?

Do I hear a faint heartbeat? Could Horizons be slowly recovering???
    No matter where you go, there you are. -- Buckaroo Bonzai

You can't always get what you want. -- Rolling Stones

Hungry? Have some of my fireball flambé or how about a little frozen ice bomb. I made it JUST for you. Now, dance for momma. --- Icies

Congrats everyone! *throws party for Blighters* finally some good news

*prays servers can be ressed from overseas*
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

Congratulations Blight folks. You're at home now hehehehe
    Good for Marshdog! Your toons aren't lost. Woot!

Wonder why they reversed the decision to shut down blight.

To Marshdog: Will pray for your father. Sincerely prays that he will get better and his condition be stablised.
    ========================
    | ()""'() ~~Have A Good Day!~~
    | ( 'o' ) ****Hehehehe****
    =(,)=(,)==================

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

o my gawd!! i hope i can get in with vista and see if the cheese queen lives again!!

downloading now, altho it is much past my bedtime - i believe i will stay up and at least get the game installed....snake sez there is a patch (of course i called him at work to share the great news) and he will do it up for me if needed.......

IF blight is truly back up and IF velveeta is whole, intact, and safe, i promise to pay whatever PME asks for subscription (assuming that the pay system is working secure and safe, that is).

if blight is back, i will begin to hope for a better future. while i remain cautious optimistic and do not regret any past words, i am ready for a new beginning and a better relationship with tptb.

marsh - all my hopes and best wishes for your father and your family. should it be his time, my deepest sympathy for your loss.
    Last edited by velveeta; August 14th, 2007 at 06:56 PM.
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Thread Information