Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Blight is back????

Default Re: Blight is back????

Congratulations Blight players... good rez CS.
    David Bowman

Thank you... I thought you had given up on the server and horizons completely. I never thought I'd see blight back up and running... I nearly cried irl when I logged into the server.

Thank you for not giving up on the game.

WOW!! I did NOT expect this to ever happen! Horizons CS, whoever you are, if you are responsible for this, I love you! Now where did I put that credit card..
    Playing since release.
    4th to complete RoP.
    Purely Lunus.
    Dragor Firestrike - (Nobody to play with.)

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Talking Re: Blight is back????

gawd, i am on pins and needles!!! only 20% downloaded and i am vulcan green with envy at the peeps who are already on!! i am calling into work today and spending the rest of my 'night' and 'day' (i work midnights) playing. and by playing i mean basking in the glory of my plot for an hour, then running around seeing how much i remember........
    may illy jr. bless us and keep us!! even now illy the great watches over us!!!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

I just hope most come back! It's been nearly a whole year, come on guys! We need the whole gang back together!
    Playing since release.
    4th to complete RoP.
    Purely Lunus.

Quick gather up the Dryads to sacrifice the Return of EPION IS at hand !

the golems will never be the same

PLEAS REPOPULATE THE MITH GOLEMS AND TRAVIAN !!!
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

NOOOOO!!!!!!!
    Transport error 12 from website and the launcher
    Playing since release.
    4th to complete RoP.
    Purely Lunus.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragor View Post
    NOOOOO!!!!!!!
    Transport error 12 from website and the launcher
    give it time its has its gliches it been off line for how long let it wake up !
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

I just hope most come back! It's been nearly a whole year, come on guys! We need the whole gang back together!

I'm still here. I've been here for about three years now although havn't played much in the last year or so but I do check back regularily. To be honest with EI at the reigns my will to play had dwindled over the last year. Now I see improvments...not sure wether that makes me happy or scares me though.
    Nayuaka and Nayukhuut. Freelance Helian lorekeepers of Chaos.

We need the whole gang back together!
    You mean this?
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

blights back? YEAY! now if they could re add the spawns to their original numbers>.>

Ok, a guildmate told me there is new stuff showing up on Blight? Like Travertine Scale packs, along with the forms to make them, and master forms for weapons/tools/etc. Are we starting to see actual development?

woooo--hoooo!!!!!!!!!!! Yea!!!!!!!
    Chromos - 100 Ancient Lunus, 100 DragonCrafter,100 Lairshaper
    Titles - Expert DragonCrafter - Expert Lairshaper

Cool Re: Blight is back????

Quote Originally Posted by Kerech View Post
    Ok, a guildmate told me there is new stuff showing up on Blight? Like Travertine Scale packs, along with the forms to make them, and master forms for weapons/tools/etc. Are we starting to see actual development?
    nope nothing new on Blight I was just linking some stuff LOL
    OK the old sig was too long , this one is better.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

well, i got the game downloaded, but i still can't get in on my vista machine. snake will take a look and see what happening, but at least vel, snake and mourningwood can be selected!!!
    hopefully, i will be able to return home soon!!!
    in the meantime, welcome home, all prodigal blighties and may illy make us one and together again very soon!!!

Hope you can get in soon, Velveeta. I'm sure that whoever is pulling off this minor miracle so far understands that the client needs to be fixed to easily work with Vista asap.

Though I made my home on Chaos, it was very good to log in today and say hello to a couple of players and to my launch day hatchling after so long. He was doing well. A little dusty and needed a bath, but was still waiting for me there under his favorite tree in New Trismus.

After so long, it feels so good to pass on a "Welcome home" to all the Blighties who are finding their way back to the place thought lost forever. And to those of Unity, you are in my thoughts as well and I hope that some good news will be coming your way soon.

i am downloading on my xp laptop, so hopefully i will at least be able to log in and see whats happening in the new old world.

i confess i am even looking forward to visiting new trismus again.....i even missed that place!!
    never again will i complain about having to go there!!

well, at least not for a while.........

Unhappy Re: Blight is back????

well, i am recieving the same patching error message on both my vista desktop and xp laptop........
    i will let snake know and show him the forums about it.......how like my life to be so close and yet so far.........

Hey, this is really cool. Nice.

werg. persistent transport error 12.
    Chaos Kryu-Saris
    33 Druid,40 Cleric,17 Warrior,8 Mage,64 Carpenter, 54 Mason, 54 Enchanter, 43 Fitter, 31 Weaver
    Moragon-Dragon : 63 Adv, 47 DRCA, 13 LS

Thread Information