Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blight is back????

Default Re: Blight is back????

Quote Originally Posted by velveeta View Post
    well, i am recieving the same patching error message on both my vista desktop and xp laptop..
    I ran in to the same issue on my new XP system, but unchecking the .NET patcher fixed it. Maybe the patcher doesn't recognize the versions of .NET that recent XP & Vista currently use.

Hope it helps...
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

I did not trust my eyes- BLIGHT IS BACK.

As much as I suffered with you, dear blighties, as much I´m overjoyed with you now. Have fun and enjoy.

THX CS

Marsh, I`m with you and your father.
    Having cared for my sick to death mother for the last 7 month, there is nothing left for me, but making it as easy as possible for her to go..

I copied my Horizons installation to a separate folder so I could play on Blight without messing up my install folder for the Chaos server.

I've done this in the past and was able to switch between servers without repatching all the time that way. Now though, I get Error 12 with the launcher, so I see people saying to use the web login instead. How do I get the web login to use the separate install that I made instead of the default one?

Astra and Poppi_Chaos_1 will be back home again soon

Thanks LOVWYRM for the PM and words of encouragement, lets hope some good things now happen for the Unity people too.

Andy I'll pray for your family as you asked and hopefully have a chat in-game with you soon (now that we can).

Yippee - whoever you are Horizons CS - thank you.

Thanks All for the words on my father, he is out of the coma, but still having some other issues health wie going on, I guess 4 heart attacks will do that to you.
    I was able to log onto Blight and great some come-backers and some visitors as well .
    I was hoping to get on Blight this evening , but Im setting in my work van "borrowing"
    a wireless connection out side of kokomo Indiana on my way to shelbyville Indi then back to Indi then kokomo then toledo, a nice 650 mile day ,,
    but hopefully I can make it on Blight Thrusday after noon or evening !!
    Andy.
    OK the old sig was too long , this one is better.

Thread Information