Thread: The Silver Dawn - Order

Post The Silver Dawn - Order

After a long time Silver Dawn is finally open to those who wish to apply and become a part of the community. Once a tight friends and family only guild we seek to share our friendship with those who have no place to call home or seeks a family oriented community.

In the past we have run many smaller events from crafting help to hunting parties. Being RP oriented means that allthough if one is not an RPer, they must at least respect the RP of another. Thus two seperate channels are used for less confusion. Silver Dawn is not biped oriented or dragon oriented but is dragon led. Naturally, being a family guild we look after all in the Dawn. Be it biped or dragon. Many of us are related in RP as a family, from father and mother, to son and daughter. Our community also invites those who wish to be a part of it to partake in events and RP even if they do not wish to wear the guild tag. We only ask that you come with good heart and as always, respect RP.

RP can range from a mix of dark and light depending on the mood, characters, and individuals involved. Most of the time RP is thick and involved with a background setting and an ever evolving story. Respecting the RP means to remember that what happens in RP is in RP. Though a character may play dark, that does not always mean said person behind the character is. Anytime there are others in the RP channel and you feel like sparking an RP bit feel free to. All are invited to partake if they wish.

As the guild and community grow we adapt to change to make things easier and more fun for those in the guild and community both. As usual, the standard rules apply of being friendly, respecting others, and common sense naturally. That said, if you would like to become a part of the community follow the link in my sig to our fourms and give us an introduction of yourself. If you would like to apply to the guild follow the same steps, but in the introduction include either a small RP story or a breif discription of yourself and why you would like to be a part of our family. If you need any help with anything above, send me a PM either here or on the Dawn's fourms. You can also find me in game as Valiturus, Valadan, or Silveras.
    We seek only that is wich in our hearts, for no greater foe then ourselves there is.
    Leader of Silver Dawn community.
    Forums: http://forums.ravenhawk.us/index.php
    Gallery: http://www.ravenhawk.us

Learn, share, grow, ascend..

Default Re: The Silver Dawn - Order

My name is Veya, and now that forum registration is open, I can support the guild that I helped shape to what it is today. I'm the co-leader of Silver Dawn and you may also contact me any way you wish, in-game/PM, even if you just want to chat, or Roleplay, I am most open to both. Feel free to check out our forums and our gallery, also. =)

Thank you for reading,
    ~Veya

Sheriff of the Order Roleplay Police Squad

Default Re: The Silver Dawn - Order

-gives some lovin' to her guildies-

Thread Information