Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A request to our new(?) owners :)

Default A request to our new(?) owners :)

There has been much speculation over the past few days as to who now owns and controls Horizons. It certainly appears that EII/PME is no longer in charge and we are starting to see signs of life in the game we all love so dearly.

That being said, could someone (Horizons CS maybe?) just confirm to us who is in charge now? Just to set our minds at ease

Also, we've heard talk of fixed billing systems, and plot reclamations. We have seen the return of Blight and the promise of a returned Unity/Unitas server. If you don't mind sharing, what is the top priority for the new company, and what is planned for the immediate future?

And why hasn't there been a big announcement yet? Are you waiting to fix the billing system first so if there's a flood of returning players they can be handled?

I for one, welcome our new Horizons Overlords!

Default Re: A request to our new(?) owners :)

Horizons_CS told me in a PM that they would make an announcement soon. I feel they are going about this a very good way. DO not go around tooting their horn and saying what they plan to do but quietly start fixing small easy things to show they can do something with the game then start tooting the horn with "We did this and will do this." not "WE will try to do this this and this."

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    Horizons_CS told me in a PM that they would make an announcement soon. I feel they are going about this a very good way. DO not go around tooting their horn and saying what they plan to do but quietly start fixing small easy things to show they can do something with the game then start tooting the horn with "We did this and will do this." not "WE will try to do this this and this."

I would disagree and say that new owners would want to distance the game from the old ones in order to peek some interest in the potential to turn this game around. To each their own.

Food is food, just give us something to chew on that removes DP's

For me actions just speak a lot louder then words. We heard all kinds of words from EII but see actions now. But for all we know it could be EII getting off their duff. I will just happily watch the actions till the words follow and make my choice then.

For me actions just speak a lot louder then words. We heard all kinds of words from EII but see actions now. But for all we know it could be EII getting off their duff. I will just happily watch the actions till the words follow and make my choice then.
    For all YOU know maybe...

for all we know it could be EII getting off their duff.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Deth, I am not laughing at you, just the mere thought of EI actually putting effort into anything!!!!
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hehehehe I know. No worries. It is a fault of mine I give everyone way more chances then they should ever have.

i thinkk that whoever our new owners are, they are either in a NDA (non-disclosure agreement) while the handover takes place, want to keep a low profile until they have got enough stuff done they feel they can stand up and say "Ta-daa!", or both.

Agreed that actions speak louder, but tbh whoever this is they've already done a hell of a lot more than PMEII ever did *prays it isn't PMEII now, or that they've been taken over and whipped into shape* otherwise i'm gonna look daft hehe
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

You and the rest of us who have been saying how happy we are that EI is dead.
    Nayuaka and Nayukhuut. Freelance Helian lorekeepers of Chaos.

Quite honestly I couldn't care less who holds it so long as things like this are getting done, if updates comes along, if the sites get fixed, if down servers get back up then im content. Ok so mabye i lied a bit, I am still curious to who holds the company, but if the beforementioned happen, I don't care if its EI/PME SoE NGE EA or what ever other companies have it.

Gegis, Dranslin, Anvault, Kanmiel (Order)

Oh and while we are on the topic of request I still want to see Deth's Roast Gurnk(or how ever it is spelled) in game someday.

Gegis, if that happens, if I see something like that, old goldie may be flying about again. You know my feelings on it tho. I want to see something tangible... even a 'small' act like an equivalant such as shutting off/changing the current event that's been happening for oh, the last year now. Then I'll know for sure its safe to touch.

You see an Ice Wall Corner, I see a Tardis.
    "

"Pen Pineapple Apple Pen"

Would you care if it was SoG that bought it? Might make it a little dangerous for us in the game, but at least we would have action happening with the game.

Diabolis Sslanis

HHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMM not sure if I want Deth's Radioactive Roast Grunk. LOL might even give us dragons heart burn.

hehe doesn't sound all too pleasant but i'd try it... to regret. Yeah Arzel i know, and we're just waiting now, i've got a portion of my faith back and im hoping that it can be restored. And no Diabolis. I woudln't really care if SoG took the game over, we've beaten SoG before and you can be shure we'll do it agian. Im not worried

Gegis, Dranslin, Anvault, Kanmiel (Order)

Oh and while we are on the topic of request I still want to see Deth's Roast Gurnk(or how ever it is spelled) in game someday.
    Deth's Roasted Gruok
    Gruok Meat + Potatos + Rosemary
    "First learned when a confectioner in training watched a passing dragon swoop down and roast a gruok in a potato patch."

Perhaps we'll even see contests like that one again.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Ok... just read this:

http://gamersinfo.net/index.php?art/id:1837

Never mind this thread

I am stoked! Horizons has always been my favorite MMO and it's pained me to see its rocky history. I'm glad there's life in the old girl yet.

Get the billing system fixed soon. I have 2 or 3 accounts I want to re-subscribe

Interesting thread...... I hope it all works out for the better!
    Chromos - 100 Ancient Lunus, 100 DragonCrafter,100 Lairshaper
    Titles - Expert DragonCrafter - Expert Lairshaper

Nayuaka
    Re: A request to our new(?) owners
    You and the rest of us who have been saying how happy we are that EI is dead.
    Today 12:19 PM
    *breaks out into song and dance* Ding dong the witch is dead!
    Wicked witch! Wicked old witch!
    Ding dong the wicked witch is dead!

Thread Information