Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New owners?

Default Re: New owners?

I feel happy! I feel happy!

I'm in. This is great news. Now maybe I can get some peace from our cute four year old son bugging every other day to 'play da dwagon.'

You see an Ice Wall Corner, I see a Tardis.
    "

"Pen Pineapple Apple Pen"

*uhh, can`t type with tears in my eyes*

Good news, THANK YOU guys, and much support and confidence from my side!

Istarians all over the shards needed nothing less than a miracle...

A dragon , Balthizar was his name, used to say:

"Nothing But Love,That`s What Makes Dragons Fly"

That fits nowadays, doesn`t it?

(Ohh yes- we love that game)

Welcome back to Amon, Sean and Rick, and to David Bowman who obviously had a great love for this game, and will hopefully provide some great advice for the planned but unrealized stuff.

Get the billing up - I'm game!

Oh, and plleeaase patch back the original ancient sizes *hatcie eyes*

*Tips over in utter amazement*

Well done guys! That answers my question from another thread... Horizons IS gonna get some LOVING!!! Can you atleast through in a new mob for us to whack on... something along the lines of... a blighted light bulb maybe?
    It is better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done.

As much fun as it would be please no. LOL

Well, I just heard about this, and all I can say is Wow!

My characters are long gone, unrecoverable on Chaos (my fault) but I think I will watch what happens because I really hope this will be a turnaround. This is one of the few games I would start over in again if it does come back.

I love building on my lots, and it was awful to see it go the way it had.

Good luck guys, and I hope to someday join you again in Istaria!

WoHoo!

Quote Originally Posted by JDexter View Post
    Well, I just heard about this, and all I can say is Wow!

My characters are long gone, unrecoverable on Chaos (my fault) but I think I will watch what happens because I really hope this will be a turnaround. This is one of the few games I would start over in again if it does come back.

I love building on my lots, and it was awful to see it go the way it had.

Good luck guys, and I hope to someday join you again in Istaria!
    I don't understand why your characters would be unrecoverable, unless you deleted them.
    Landowyn of Order
    The Steelworks
    Specializing in a little bit of everything

The question is. How many times can someone be burned by this "phoenix"?

How can *I* be convinced that this isn't yet another short-lived occupation who will turn around and find more "Dude"'s to pass the potato?

I played in beta. I was among the voices that said "Too soon. Miracle Build is not possible." I played through the Artifact Entertainment Chapter 13. I played through Tulga Games. I quit when EI got a hold of the game and showed immediately how incompetent they were.

What assurances would I have that Virtrium isn't just the latest incarnation of failure?

Convince me Virtrium. I would really like to believe that Horizons is worth my time again.

Quote Originally Posted by Landowyn View Post
    I don't understand why your characters would be unrecoverable, unless you deleted them.
    Deleted them (I did say my fault )

No biggie really I guess, since I have been gone so long it's probably better anyway to start fresh.

This is a turn for the better, because the new owners are a small group of people that actually know the Hz code - they wrote it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumu Honua View Post
    The question is. How many times can someone be burned by this "phoenix"?

How can *I* be convinced that this isn't yet another short-lived occupation who will turn around and find more "Dude"'s to pass the potato?

I played in beta. I was among the voices that said "Too soon. Miracle Build is not possible." I played through the Artifact Entertainment Chapter 13. I played through Tulga Games. I quit when EI got a hold of the game and showed immediately how incompetent they were.

What assurances would I have that Virtrium isn't just the latest incarnation of failure?

Convince me Virtrium. I would really like to believe that Horizons is worth my time again.

Kumu all I can say is just watch and see. I feel they have made a good start. Let see what this client fix is they have and just go from there. You have followed this long will it hurt to just watch for a while longer?

Wink Meanwhile, back in the mithril mines....

....Hasai Stahldrache continues to soldier on....

(Just stupid, I guess; but, hey....)
    Regards;
    --------->Hasai

"I feel like a fugitive from the Law of Averages."

Smile Re: New owners?

((Jumps up and down the only way a hatchling can))

This is great news. Thanks for fighting for Istaria. I anxiously await the new adventures ahead.

Paganstar

A dragon from olde stirs in his sleep with happy dreams. Could he awaken? It is looking more and more possible.

This sounds promising. I will be waiting for the offical announcement and to see what plans the new team has.
    Korth Koragan-

Quote Originally Posted by LOVWYRM View Post
    *uhh, can`t type with tears in my eyes*

Good news, THANK YOU guys, and much support and confidence from my side!
    whoa little dragon you do realize that this is just a game right ? Puff says make sure you go outside and smell the real flowers once and awhile.

Vitrium may your keyboards be blessed with the buff of enduring coding and knowledge of the ancient god of programming. You guys are going to need it in order to get the game on its feet again.

Good luck !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tryagain View Post
    whoa little dragon you do realize that this is just a game right ? Puff says make sure you go outside and smell the real flowers once and awhile.

Vitrium may your keyboards be blessed with the buff of enduring coding and knowledge of the ancient god of programming. You guys are going to need it in order to get the game on its feet again.

Good luck !!!
    Well, The DO have Jason Eubank on a part-time basis... does that count?

Quote Originally Posted by Varangaard View Post
    Confirmed! Hurrah! For my part, here's some low-brow humor of questionable taste and quality to set the mood:

Man Varan I love you for the pic !

I hope Unity will also be soon online again

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Not to rain on your parade, and I have no inside information, but I think it would be more likely that the Unity accounts might be transferred to Chaos or Order, barring a major influx of capital for new server equipment. If in fact the database still exists somewhere.
    Landowyn of Order
    The Steelworks
    Specializing in a little bit of everything

Thread Information