Thread: Request for Information

Default Request for Information

Hello everyone,

Many of you might know me from play in Horizons some of you may not, basically I wanted to ask, the new owners what are thier plans, I honestly support Horizons and have done so for a very long time, up until EI really ruined it for me. I don't want to go into details or anything like that I just want to know that if I do bring back my Heart for this game that it will not be stepped on by SOG. It really hurt alot to stop playing and I don't think I want to feel that way again.

Because of who the new owners are I feel that they won't let any of us who left and might return down. however if its at all possible to give us at least a marketing line or two that would be great.

Thank you for the time it takes to read this.
    Warsong
    Paladin/Healer

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happend

Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Or somewhere else...

Default Re: Request for Information

Quote Originally Posted by Warsong View Post
    Hello everyone,

Many of you might know me from play in Horizons some of you may not, basically I wanted to ask, the new owners what are thier plans, I honestly support Horizons and have done so for a very long time, up until EI really ruined it for me. I don't want to go into details or anything like that I just want to know that if I do bring back my Heart for this game that it will not be stepped on by SOG. It really hurt alot to stop playing and I don't think I want to feel that way again.

Because of who the new owners are I feel that they won't let any of us who left and might return down. however if its at all possible to give us at least a marketing line or two that would be great.

Thank you for the time it takes to read this.
    Elder, there is a Song that is missing from the land, and that Song is not only one of War. But it is only War's voice that can set it upon the winds once more.

May the winds bear that song both full and soon. Such small honour as I bear I offer in greeting, elder. Least I may be, but thine are feet I hold make the land lighter for their tread.

Sephiranoth, called by some ShadowSeeker
    Nobody andNothing ever, save the Five do Feast
    A Fool that walks among the Wise

I'm in the same waiting boat.

EI is dead. Ding Dong the wicked witch is dead, but the people who have taken over really have an uphill climb. They have to assuage many fears of yet another failure.

Granted, the names bring a bit more trust than just some random people, but still.

Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, well, I'm foolish. There will not be a third time.

The proof pudding needs to be REALLY thick before I jump back in fully (Meaning with my credit card.)

It's "Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice, shame on me."

Thread Information